Titulo del blogger

El teatro.

martes, 12 de enero de 2021

6.4.-«Hit and Run»

 

Better Call Saul 

Season 6, Episode 4 

Hit and Run Transcript

Despite assurances from the cartel, Gus takes extreme measures to protect himself against looming threats. Kim and Jimmy enlist the help of a local pro to put on a show for Cliff Main. Howard seeks outside counsel.


Previously on "Better Call Saul"... 

Four for unlock, five for lock. 

I gotta tell ya, it does not sound like the Howard Hamlin that I know. 

You're going to forget you ever heard the name Howard Hamlin.

 Lalo is dead. 

( Exhales sharply ) 

The DA's office put it together that Lalo was calling himself "de Guzman."

 What do you think we should do?

 Do you want to be a friend of the cartel or do you want to be a rat? 

What did you learn?

 Lalo Salamanca lives. 

( Bicycle gears whirring, chain clicks )

 ( The Dreamliners' "The Best Things in Life" plays ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Bell rings ) 

♪ 

Do-doo-do-do

 ♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do

 ♪ ♪

 A shady tree 

♪ ♪ 

You and me ♪ ♪ So young and free 

♪ ♪ 

Yes, these are the best things in life

 ♪ ♪

 Right place 

 ( Bell rings ) 

 A warm embrace ♪ ♪ A smiling face

 ♪ ♪ 

Yes, these are the best things in life 

♪ ♪ 

Do-doo-do-do

 ♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do-do ♪ ♪ Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do 

 Oh, no. Really? I thought it'd be just the trim. 

Of all the colors, why would you pick that? 

Use adobe red, if you want red.

 What do you even call that?

 Fire engine red? Tomato red. 

Their poor neighbors. Mmh. Mmh. 

♪ ♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪ 

Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do-do, do-doo-do

 ♪ ♪

 So come and fly

 ♪ ♪

 Right through the sky 

♪ ♪

 And tell your guy 

♪ 

Ugh. What an eyesore.

 There's no way the Homeowners' Association approved that color. 

Barb's gonna have a cow. 

Whew. Maybe I could put a bug in her ear... What can Barb do?

 That place isn't even in Mountain View. 

It's Enchantment Hills over there. 

Enchantment Hills starts at Pinon Lane.

 Remember when the Westlakes planted those Quaking Aspens? 

That whole mess?

 I thought the Westlakes proved their lot was in Enchantment Hills. 

They paid for a land survey. Really? 

Where'd you hear that?

 Robbie Davis, maybe.

 I'll double-check the map after I shower. 

♪ ♪ 

Want some? Nah. I'm good. 

♪ ♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do-do 

♪ ♪

 Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do ♪ Is that iced tea?

 ♪

 Do-doo-do, do-doo-doo-do-do

 ♪

 Mrs. Ryman: Would you like some?

 Love some. Thank you, Ma'am. 

 So come and fly 

♪ ♪ 

Right through the sky 

♪ ♪

 And tell your guy 

♪ ♪ 

That these are the best things in life ♪ ♪ Do-doo-do-do, do-doo-do 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Benny Green's "Glidin' Along" playing ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Gearshift clicks, engine shuts off, music stops ) 

( Birds chirping )

 ( Car alarm beeps ) 

( Groans )

 ( Sighs )

How's it going?

 Eh. Status quo. 

You know, hummin' along.

We did land a pretty big client last week, though.

 Insurance outfit in Santa Fe. 

They cover most of the high-end real estate up there.

 Great. But, Howard, I'm not a shareholder.

 ( Both chuckle ) 

I'm -- I'm just getting warmed up. 

Although I still think you would make one hell of litigator. 

Ah. Appreciate that, but I'll pass. 

At home, things are more or less the same.

 It's not any worse -- I guess I should be grateful for that. 

It's like we're... deadlocked.

 Cheryl still won't talk about anything... important.

 You tried what we discussed?

 Yes. Yes, I did, but... I did have a dream.

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 So I look over the old man's ticket, and it's clearly an international flight, so we search for his gate number -- but all the signs are in a language I can't read.

 ♪ ♪ 

( Car alarm beeps ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

( Sighs ) 

( Engine starts ) 

( Benny Green's "Glidin' Along" plays )

 ( Music shuts off )

 ( Exhales sharply ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Sighs )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Chair thudding )

 ( Birds chirping )

 ♪ ♪ 

( Metal scraping ) ( Indistinct conversations ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Kim! 

♪ ♪

 Any traffic?

 Nope. 

Straight shot down 25. 

This is us.

 Thanks for meeting me. 

I imagine you're swamped when you're in town. 

Today's not too bad.

 In fact, I have a meeting at your old stomping ground, with Schweikart. 

Oh.

 Tell Rich I said hi. Of course. How's Jimmy? 

He's great. Thanks for asking. 

How about Alice

She's doing well.

 She's taking up baking, and, uh, no complaints here. 

( Chuckles ) 

Well, lucky you. Don't I know it.

 I hear this place makes a killer latte. Yeah.

 They give Java Joe's a run for their money, if you ask me.

 ( Indistinct shouting )

 ( Tires screech ) 

♪ ♪ 

( Horn honking ) 

( Woman coughing )

 ♪ ♪

 ( Woman coughs )

 Jimmy: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! 

Come on!

 Had a customer. 

Okay, okay, but it's time to go. 

C'mon! 

We gotta get moving!

 ♪ ♪

 Wait. What are ya doing?

 No, no, no, no, no. Hey. 

Come on. 

We gotta move.

 We gotta move. 

I'm getting a root beer.

 No, no.

 We have a schedule.

 Remember? 

We discussed it.

 I put two quarters in.

 I will buy you an entire case when we're done.

 Here we go.

 Right in. Whew. 

All the way. 

♪ ♪ 

( Tires screech ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Tires screech, gearshift clicks )

 ( Sighs )

 ( Keypad beeps )

 ( Exhaling heavily ) 

( Clears throat ) 

Everything okay? 

Sure.

 Do we need to go over it again? 

Nah. Well, just remember -- keep your feet out of the way 'cause I'm gonna have to leave in a hurry. 

( Sighs )

 What? I really like your hair. It's not -- Thank you. Thanks. 

( Sighs ) 

What if there was a different way?

 What if there was an independent team of lawyers -- maybe four or five of them -- who were dedicated to taking on the difficult cases?

 I'm not saying a few lawyers can solve a massive, systemic problem, but they could make it better. 

And why come to me with this? 

♪ ♪

 Well, if I wanted to shine you on, I'd tell you it's because you're known for your social conscience. 

But the truth is it's because of your connections in state government.

 You can make things happen.

 Fair enough. Kim, the firm has a service committee.

 I should tell you to go to them and get in line with all the other worthy causes. 

But you're putting your money where your mouth is. 

♪ ♪

 I'm sure you've heard something about my son's drսg problem.

 ♪ ♪ 

Gregory's struggle gave me a more, let's say, personal view of the legal system.

 ♪ ♪

 Kim, I think you've got something here.

 ♪ ♪ 

( Slurps ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Cellphone beeps )

 ( Gearshift clicks, tires squeal )

 You can't skimp on the support staff.

 They're the beating heart of the operation.

 ( Tires screeching ) 

I know that's true in our office --

 ( Brakes squeal ) 

No, no! No! No! 

Jesus. 

You son of a b¡tch! ( Groans ) 

( Tires screech ) 

You twisted deadbeat piece of sh¡t! Wasn't that... Howard? 

God damn it! 

( Tires screech )

 You owe me! 

Man: Ma'am, are you okay? 

You owe me! Ma'am... I mean... Nobody does that to me! I don't know.

 It happened so fast. 

Damn it! He owes me! What a rip-off! Damn you! 

( Benny Green's "Glidin' Along" playing ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 No. No! They moved the cone?

! What kinda asshole moves a cone?! 

( Exhales heavily )

 Ohh.

 Crap.

 ♪ ♪ 

( Gearshift clicks ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Brakes squeal, gearshift clicks ) 

( Tires screech )

 ( Engine shuts off ) 

( Exhaling sharply )

 ( Car beeps ) 

( Birds chirping ) 

( Grunting ) 

( Grunting continues )

 Nngh!

 ( Breathing heavily )

 Nngh! 

( Car alarm beeps ) 

( Engine starts ) 

( Benny Green's "Glidin' Along" plays )

 ♪ ♪

 Hey, listen. Um... Be careful, okay? Okay.

 ( Sighs )

 What?

 Five-O. 

That kills business for the rest of the day. Always hassling me. Undercover cops? 

Yep. Well, listen, if you ever have any legal problems, give me a call, anytime.

 No charge. 

Thanks. 

( Breathes deeply )

 ( Suspenseful music plays )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Kim: ( Laughing ) 

Jimmy: So I pulled the Jag into the loading zone and I start scrapping with this hunk of metal.


 Oh, my God. 

It was in deep.

 Like down-a-well deep. 

( Laughing ) 

So I just... wrestled it! Nngh! Like a freakin' bear! And I -- nngh! 

-- jam it in the dirt in front of the Jag. 

( Claps hands ) 

Boom! Barely made it out of there by the skin of my teeth.

 Who moves cones?

! Who does that?

 Narcissists. 

( Chuckles ) 

You're damn right. 

( Laughs ) 

So you think Cliff really bought it, huh? 

One hundred percent.

 You should have seen his face. 

It landed, trust me. 

( Sighs )

 God, it was beautiful. 

( Chuckles ) 

Oh. And that is not all. 

Spill. 

So, I'm doing the stall, I'm telling Cliff what I'm doing, what I wanna be doing.

 All I'm thinking about is I gotta stretch this out until you get there.

But then, I don't know, I kind of got caught up in it. And then... 

Cliff went for it. I mean, like, really went for it. 

What does that mean? 

Like money?

 I-I don't think he'll write a check himself.

 But he knows people.

 And I think he'll deliver.

 You're kidding.

 ( Laughing )

 I know! How great is that?

 This is unbelievable. 

Are we on a roll or are we on a roll? 

( Chuckles ) 

( Laughing ) 

Geez.

 ( Sighs )

 ( Insects chirping ) 

You ever feel like you're being followed?

 When I dropped Wendy off at the motel, she thought she was being watched by some undercover cops. 

But then, when I drove away, that same car was behind me. 

Right after I spotted them, they disappeared.

 Well, you know what they say.

 "The wicked flee when no man pursueth."

 You think we're wicked?

 No. What?

 ( Chuckles )

 It's just a turn of phrase.

 ( Chuckles )

 ( Boston accent ) 

I think you're wicked hawt. 

( Normal voice )

 Alright. Listen to the voice of experience, okay?

 You know why you're feeling like this? 

Because we got away with it. 

It seems too good to be true. 

But trust me, nobody is following you. 

No one knows what we're doing except for us. Okay?

 Okay. 

I get it. Under the circumstances, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a police station if I were you either. 

( Exhales sharply )

 I'll tell you what. Um, the mahogany in my conference room is currently getting buffed out, so I'm using my satellite office at Juan Tabo and Skyline.

 I'm letting a nail salon, you know, use the lobby, so my office is in the back.

 Meet me there at 3:00. 

( Briefcase thuds ) 

Great! Thanks. How's it hanging, Steve-O?

 ( Wand squeals ) 

Shoes. Belt. 

Jacket.

 I'm sorry. What? Shoes.

 Belt. Jacket. Seriously? 

Since when? It's procedure, sir. "Sir"? 

( Chuckles ) 

( Sighs ) 

( Keys thud ) 

Why'd I hit the jackpot?

 Never can tell.

 ( Object thuds )

 Hey.

 How you doing on this beautiful day?

 Did you, uh, catch that cookie bouquet that I sent for Carlos' birthday?

 'Cause I put a few extra white chocolate macadamias in there, just for you.

 What do you need?

 Me? 

Uh 

- Nothing. Nothing! But I have a "friend" who could use a 

-- a preliminary hearing rescheduled. 

Uh, Gonzalez v. New Mexico.

 My "friend" is looking for a Friday around nine a.m.

 -- you know, before the judge's fourth cup of coffee because, uh, caffeine jitters 

-- they're brutal on the defense, so...

 What "friend"? 

( Sighs )

 I don't believe you two have met. 

( Briefcase opens )

 ( Indistinct conversations in distance )

 What is this?

 A hearing change request form. 

Hey, come on. It's me... Look, Mommy. 

I just graduated. I 

-- I can't use a pen. 

I have no opposable thumbs. 

( Sign thuds ) 

( Elevator bell dings ) 

( Indistinct conversations )

 Hey! Hannah Banana! 

Hey, yourself.

 ( Cart rattling ) 

( Quarters clinking )

 ( Buttons clicking )

 ( Whirring ) 

( Thud ) 

Come on, Bill.

 That's no way to treat a lady.

 You got to make love to it, Bill. 

You know, be gentle -- that's the way to do it. 

Think Barry White, think seduction. 

( Clunk, thud ) 

( Flap clangs )

 ( Sighs ) Voilà. ( Door bangs ) What the hell is going on? 

How come everyone's treating me like I'm covered in oozing pus sores? 

I liked you better when you were just a regular bottom feeder. But this... 

"This"? What is "this"? 

I understand advocating for your client. 

Deep in my heart, I get it.

 But you scammed the court, you scammed the judge.

 And for what? To get a murdering cartel psychopath back out on the street? 

It's just... wrong. 

That's a lotta big talk, Bill. 

Prove it.

 Prove it, Bill! 

There's proving, and then there's knowing. 

( Door closes )

 Abe, you don't want to go back to county, do you? Nuh-uh. Okay. 

So the meetings? 

I'll go. Great.

 Then I'll see you Tuesday, nine a.m.

 sharp.

 ( Pen scratching )

 ( Paper rustling ) 

( Chris Lancry & Jacques Mercier's "South of the Border" playing ) 

You want this?

 I do. 

♪ ♪ 

Take your time. ( Pad thuds ) 

( Indistinct conversations ) 

♪ ♪

 ( Silverware clinking ) 

♪ ♪

 Man: Enjoy. 

♪ ♪ 

Yeah, you can sit anywhere you want.

 That's fine. 

♪ ♪

 Abe, would you mind watching my stuff?

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 Hey. Hello. Nice day. Are you following me?

 I'm sorry? 

♪ ♪ Are you following me?

 ♪ ♪

 What are you, APD?

 Know what? 

I think you're following me, and if you're not gonna identify yourselves, then I'm calling in your plates because I feel threatened. 

( Engine starts ) 

Sorry if we've disturbed you. 

( Gearshift clicks ) 

You have a nice day, ma'am. 

( Indistinct conversations ) 

( Slurps )

 Oh, yeah. Yeah, please. 

( Indistinct conversations ) 

( Cellphone buzzes and beeps ) 

( Headset beeps ) 

Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. 

Uh, no, there's no charge for the initial consultation. 

Today? 

Yeah, um... 

I have an opening around 3:30. 

Oh, I'm working out of my satellite office. It's at Juan Tabo and Skyline. 

I'm letting a nail salon use the lobby, so office is in back. Great. 

Uh, your name?

 Dante.

 See you then. 

( Sighs ) 

( Cellphone buzzes and beeps )

 ( Headset beeps )

 Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.

 Yeah. 

Uh, yeah. I do have an opening today 

-- Oh, hold on.

 I'm getting another call. 

Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you. 

Um, hold, please. 

( Headset beeps ) 

My apologies. I'm

 ( clears throat )

 having a bit of a rush here today. 

( Brakes squeal, engine shuts off ) 

( Bells jingle ) 

You get these people out right now. 

What? 

These guys? 

Are they bothering you? 

Not them. Inside! 

( I Campioni's "La Vita E Colorata" playing ) 

( Indistinct conversations ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 Who's here to see Saul Goodman?

 You're him? You're Saul? 

Yeah.

 ♪ ♪

 Then you're the guy, right? 

What guy's that?

 Salamanca's guy. 

♪ ♪ 

( Clears throat ) 

Yeah. That's me. 

( Clears throat )

 Everybody who has an appointment already

 -- Uh, oh, you know 

-- you know what?

 Um...

 ( Sighs, clears throat ) 

Uh, Mr. "Spooge"? 

It's just "Spooge."

 Just Spooge. 

Duly noted. Alright.

 Um, Gael Morengo?

 Okay. Uh, let's see.

 Is there a Dante?

 Mm-hmm. And Rocco Kubler. 

Okay. Everybody else, um, kindly wait outside, alright? 

Unless 

-- Unless you desire spa services while you wait. 

Uh, that's a separate charge, but it

-- it's highly recommended.

The

 -- The best pedicures in Albuquerque, right here.

 ( Chuckles )

 Saul: Six. 

Lucky number seven.

 Oh, you're with him? 

And eight.

 Nice leathers.

 Uh, okay, together. 

And nine. 

( Clears throat )

 Wow.

 Um, thank you all for your patience. 

And... justice for all! 

( "Lacrima E Mare" playing ) 

( Bells jingle ) 

Cucumber water for paying customers only.

 Oh, believe me, they're gonna be paying.

 "Spooge"!

 ♪ ♪ 

Oh, Spooge and friend. Okay. 

Good. This way. 

( Singing in Spanish )

 Hi, ma'am.

 ( Beads clinking ) 

♪ ♪ 

Yeah, hang 

-- hang a left at the washing machine.

 There you go.

 I'll see you next week, Rosa.

 And it was nice meeting you, Pilar

 Don't forget to bring as many family members as you can.

 We will.

 Thank you, Ms. Wexler. Take care.

 ( Teri Norton's "Isle of Misery" playing )

 ( Doors closing ) 

♪ ♪ 

Shelby: All done for today? 

Yeah. Here you go. Just keep it, Shelby. 

Thanks, Kim. See you tomorrow?

 You bet

. ♪ ♪ 

Mike: They're gone. I'm sorry?

 The two men that were following you. 

They're gone.

 ♪ ♪

 Do I know you? Would you mind sitting for a moment?

 And I will answer any questions I can.

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 I have men watching you and your husband.

 I'm not with the police, and as far as I know, they're not investigating either of you. 

I do know that you've been up to a few things that you probably would rather keep private. 

I don't care.

 That's not what this is about.

 I'm trying to solve a problem of my own. 

What problem? 

♪ ♪ 

Lalo Salamanca.

 ♪ ♪

 Lalo Salamanca's dead. 

♪ ♪

 He... isn't.

 We're watching anyone he might contact. 

That includes you and your husband. 

Most likely, he'll never reach out. 

He's got bigger fish to fry. 

But in the thousand-to-one chance that he does...

 ♪ ♪ 

And who do you work for? 

♪ ♪

 I said I would answer anything I can.

 ♪ ♪ 

You're the guy from the desert. 

♪ ♪

 The one who was out there with Jimmy. 

♪ ♪

 Why are you telling me this and not him?

 ♪ ♪

 Because I think you're made of sterner stuff. 

♪ ♪ 

Alright. 

Now here's what's best for everyone. 

You spot my guys again, which I'm hoping you won't, let them go about their business.

 Just pretend they're not there.

 And pretty soon they won't be. 

You and your husband just... go on living your lives. 

♪ ♪ 

I do know you. 

♪ ♪

You worked in the parking booth at the courthouse. 

♪ ♪ 

You're the attendant. 

♪ ♪

 I was. 

♪ ♪

 ( Scoffs ) 

( Breathing shakily ) 

♪ ♪ 

( Clicking )

 ( Engine shuts off ) Hi... 

( Children shouting playfully )

 ( Sighs ) 

♪ ♪ 

Man: The markets will continue to be in a state of flux until the Fed tightens interest rates.

 Some days we'll feel pretty good about the rate of economic recovery, other days not so much. 

Because of these macro issues.

 The deficit, interest rates, oil prices, what have you...

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

( Sighs ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Switch clicks )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Switches thudding, bolt clicks ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Mrs. Ryman: I think 

I saw that somewhere. 

Here! 

Mrs. Ryman: Nope.

 ♪ ♪

 How's your edge coming along?

 I'm still missing two...

 Mr. Ryman: You found all your edge pieces. 

I thought I did. Maybe we lost a few. 

These trees are killing me.

 The pieces all look exactly the same. 

Then work on the cabin. I could.

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

( Dog barking in distance )

 ( Sighs ) 

There was a green Ford van.

 It was behind me for almost three blocks. 

A '98 Econoline. We ran the plate. 

Guy's a freelance plumber. He's legit.

 The man you placed in my kitchen. Roy. 

You told me that he had experience as a short-order cook. 

Two years at McDonald's in college. He's not there just to make French fries. 

I need guys in close. He's not up to Pollos standards. 

I'll find a replacement. 

We're stretched thin. I've got guys working 18-hour days all over town. 

Two weeks. We haven't had a tickle. 

A

nd? 

All due respect, the rest of the world thinks the guy is dead.

 Lalo Salamanca is alive.

 ( Exhales slowly ) 

Then where is he? 

( Engine shuts off ) ( Sighs ) ( Footsteps approach ) 

Hey. Hey. How was your day? 

Uh, what are we doing here? 

Take a look. What do you think? 

About what? 

My new office. 

Potentially. 

Come on. 

( Car alarm beeps )

 ( Sighs ) 

( Insects chirping ) 

Kim: Huh. Mrs. Nguyen kicked me to the curb. 

What? Why?

 It's a long story, but upshot is she wants me outta there with extreme prejudice.

 Wow. 

Bad day, huh? 

No.

 It was a great day.

 With actual paying clients.

 The word is out!

 People are throwing cash retainers at me -- just to say Saul Goodman is their lawyer.

 Because of who you represented

 Well, I mean, that's part of it. 

But, um, the bottom line is I need a new place to do business -- pronto. 

Now, this place is a shithole, but the price is right and I think I can talk the landlord into a month-to-month.

So it's temporary, you know, 'til I find something better.

 ( Sighs )

 Hey. What do you think? 

It's small. It's... dirty. 

And this whole place smells funny.

 But the courthouse is five blocks away. You can't get to MDC without driving past. 

Parking is good, bail bond row isn't far, and, uh... Taco Cabeza is just around the corner. 

Might be a diamond in the rough. Just promise me... you won't move the toilet. 

( Chuckles ) 

There it is. Alright. Um, speaking of the Taco Cabeza..

I'm starving. Let's do it. 

( Vehicle passes ) 

On the next episode of "Better Call Saul..."

 Thank God he's dead. 

I can put more guys on the place if that's what you're thinking.

 Open for business.

 What you're doing to help the little guy, it's incredible.

 I'm just getting started.

 I just need you to know that I know. It wasn't me, Cliff. 

Sounds like money. 

Okay. Great. 

♪ ♪ 

Who is this Saul Goodman? 

You? You got it. 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=52853



Una pareja de mediana edad vestida con chándal pasea en bicicleta por un barrio suburbano. Se detienen para mirar boquiabiertos la casa de un vecino que está siendo pintada de un tono rojo brillante. La pareja discute el asunto mientras regresan a su residencia y consideran ponerse en contacto con la asociación de propietarios. Continúan esta conversación dentro de su casa, donde un grupo de hombres armados con chalecos antibalas, los secuaces de Gus, se arremolinan. Uno de los hombres se sienta en una estación de vigilancia improvisada en la sala de estar, monitoreando de cerca las transmisiones de CCTV de la residencia de Gus .


Acto I

Howard conduce su Jaguar a la oficina de su terapeuta. En la sesión, dice que las cosas van muy bien en Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill , pero que persiste la tensión con su esposa, Cheryl. A medida que continúa la sesión, Jimmy, quien se ha vestido como Howard de una manera similar a su apariencia en su valla publicitaria JMM , lleva un cono de tráfico y las llaves duplicadas de Huell para el Jaguar, usando el dispositivo electrónico adjunto a las llaves para desbloquear el coche. Después de dejar el cono de tráfico en el lugar de estacionamiento de Howard, conduce hasta el Crossroads Motel y hace que una prostituta llamada Wendy se suba al automóvil como parte de su plan preestablecido.

Mientras tanto, una nerviosa Kim se encuentra con Cliff en una cafetería al aire libre. Kim propone iniciar un pro bonopractica y le dice a Cliff que ha acudido a él debido a sus conexiones con el gobierno estatal; está abierto a la idea. Luego, Kim le da una señal a Jimmy a través de un mensaje de texto. Jimmy acelera a un lugar cerca de donde están sentados Kim y Cliff y aparentemente echa a Wendy del Jaguar, con Wendy lanzando obscenidades a quien Cliff supone que es Howard. Jimmy regresa a la oficina del terapeuta, satisfecho de que el plan aparentemente funcionó, solo para descubrir que alguien más movió el cono y se estacionó en el espacio de Howard. Jimmy se estaciona en el siguiente espacio vacío y mueve el letrero de "Solo pacientes" para engañar a Howard, quien no se da cuenta cuando abandona su sesión y se aleja. Con bastante humor, el letrero se cae momentos después.

Kim lleva a Wendy de regreso al motel y le entrega un sobre con dinero como pago por su participación en el montaje. Wendy ve un sedán sin identificación cerca y asume que los policías encubiertos la están molestando; Kim le entrega una tarjeta de presentación y le dice que la llame si se encuentra en problemas. Sin embargo, mientras se aleja, Kim ve el sedán que la sigue por el espejo retrovisor. Finalmente, el sedán se aleja, pero Kim sigue inquieta.

Acto II

En el apartamento de Kim , Jimmy le cuenta su terrible experiencia con el espacio de estacionamiento de Howard a una divertida Kim. Ella, a su vez, le dice a Jimmy que Cliff aceptó su propuesta. La pareja aparentemente está en racha. Kim luego cuenta cómo aparentemente fue seguida por el sedán después de dejar a Wendy, expresando su preocupación. Jimmy, hablando por experiencia, le dice a Kim que se siente ansiosa porque se salió con la suya con la estafa y le asegura que nadie se ha dado cuenta de lo que están haciendo.

Al día siguiente, en el juzgado , Jimmy programa una cita con un cliente en su "oficina satélite" en el salón de manicura a través de su auricular. Sin embargo, descubre que el personal del juzgado, incluido el secretario , de repente lo trata con frialdad. Se encuentra con el ADA Bill Oakley , que está tratando de sacar un paquete de comida de la máquina expendedora; Oakley simplemente se aleja al recibir el paquete sin siquiera dar las gracias. Enojado, Jimmy lo sigue hasta el hueco de la escalera y lo confronta sobre su trato. Oakley explica que Jimmy se ha convertido en un paria por emplear trucos sucios para dejar que Lalo, un narcotraficante mexicano acusado de asesinato, vuelve a la calle. Jimmy desafía a Oakley a presentar pruebas de la acusación, pero Oakley responde: "Está la prueba y luego el conocimiento".

Mientras tanto, Kim está almorzando con un cliente en El Camino Dining Room cuando ve el sedán sin identificación al otro lado de la calle. Decidiendo confrontar la situación directamente, cruza la calle, anota las placas del auto y habla con los dos hombres sentados adentro. Los hombres no dicen si están siguiendo a Kim y se niegan a identificar a qué organización pertenecen. Kim amenaza con llamar a las placas del auto, lo que hace que los hombres se vayan.

Acto III

En el juzgado, Jimmy continúa siendo condenado al ostracismo por los otros abogados mientras almuerza. De repente se encuentra siendo contactado por múltiples clientes potenciales a través de su auricular, lo que lo impulsa a conducir hasta el salón de belleza. Allí, la Sra. Nguyen se queja del gran grupo de personajes sombríos que se han reunido dentro de su negocio, todos los cuales han venido para recibir una consulta de "Saul Goodman". El primer cliente que se le acerca es un hombre llamado Spooge , quien se refiere a Jimmy como "el chico de Salamanca"; Jimmy, aunque perturbado, acepta el apodo. Jimmy se encuentra con Spooge y un amigo suyo en la oficina trasera mientras hace que los otros clientes formen una fila fuera del salón de belleza.

Mientras tanto, en el restaurante El Camino, Kim es abordada por Mike , quien le dice que los hombres del sedán estaban trabajando para él. Explica que, al contrario de lo que le han dicho a Kim, Lalo todavía está vivo; Kim está silenciosamente horrorizada por la noticia. Además, explica que ella y Jimmy están siendo observados en caso de que Lalo intente comunicarse con ellos, aunque considera poco probable que lo haga. Kim se da cuenta de que Mike es " el chico del desierto " que salvó la vida de Jimmy. Ella pregunta por qué Mike le está dando esta información en lugar de Jimmy, a lo que él responde: "Porque creo que estás hecho de un material más duro". Él le aconseja que ignore que la siguen a partir de este momento, diciéndole que la terrible experiencia pronto terminará. Cuando Mike está a punto de irse, Kim se da cuenta de otra cosa:encargado de la cabina de estacionamiento en el palacio de justicia. Mike simplemente dice: "Lo estaba". Kim queda conmocionada.

Acto IV

Al llegar a casa, Gus se cambia de ropa y reconsidera usar una pistolera en el tobillo. Luego entra en su sótano, que se revela que contiene un pasaje secreto que lo lleva a través de un túnel debajo de la calle y al sótano de sus vecinos, la pareja del teaser. En su sala de estar, Gus consulta con Mike, quien le dice que sus recursos se están agotando con los hombres de Gus obligados a trabajar en turnos de dieciocho horas en toda la ciudad. Gus insiste en mantener la vigilancia mientras Lalo siga con vida. Como Lalo no ha resurgido recientemente, Mike se pregunta dónde podría estar.

Esa noche, Kim conduce a un centro comercial, donde Jimmy está buscando espacio potencial para una oficina . Él le informa que la Sra. Nguyen lo echó del salón de belleza, pero Jimmy todavía está satisfecho con cómo resultó el día porque ahora tiene clientes regulares que pagan. Kim, que no le dice a Jimmy lo que Mike le ha dicho a ella, evalúa este nuevo espacio de oficina "temporal": es pequeño, sucio y "huele raro", pero está convenientemente cerca tanto del juzgado como del Centro de Detención Metropolitano . Jimmy considera la opinión de Kim y decide alquilar la oficina. Los dos deciden visitar una taquería a la vuelta de la esquina. Mientras se alejan, Kim mira con cautela por encima del hombro.

Trivialidades

Los personajes Spooge y Wendy de Breaking Bad hacen un cameo en este episodio.

Han pasado aproximadamente dos semanas desde el intento fallido de asesinato de Lalo Salamanca , de quien aún no hay rastro.

Este episodio marca la primera aparición cronológica de la oficina del centro comercial de Saul Goodman & Associates , que aparece de manera destacada en Breaking Bad .

Jimmy afirma que su oficina "satélite", que en realidad es el Day Spa and Nail de la Sra. Nguyen , está ubicada en Juan Tabo Blvd, la misma calle en la que se encuentra el apartamento de Gale .

Hacia el final del episodio, Kim menciona que Taco Cabeza está cerca de la oficina de Saúl. Jesse menciona a Taco Cabeza en el episodio de Breaking Bad " A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal ", donde menciona que la mitad de sus negocios de drogas tienen lugar allí.




Frases memorables

"¡ ¿Qué clase de pendejo mueve un cono?! "

―Jimmy McGill

" Está el probar y luego el saber " .

―Bill Oakley


Continuacion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La serie de televisión Breaking Bad.-a

Introducción  Breaking Bad es una serie de televisión dramática estadounidense creada y producida por Vince Gilligan. Breaking Bad...