Titulo del blogger

El teatro.

jueves, 7 de enero de 2021

6.3.-Rock and Hard Place

 

Still on the run, Nacho is forced to choose where his loyalties lie. Jimmy must decide whether he wants to remain a "friend of the cartel" after his reputation is called into question. Gus and Mike ready the team for a meeting.


Previously on "Better Call Saul"... 

Kim: I think there's a way to get Sandpiper settled and leave him standing. 

Maybe the trick is, we're not working on Howard. Not at first.

 Jimmy: You've got two dozen lawyers up there, and it's my fault you can't keep track of Lalo? ( Sighs) I meant De Guzman.

  Mike: Varga's alone in foreign territory. 
He's gonna get caught. 
( Speaking Spanish )
 You're not doing that.
 He wants to talk to you. 
( Gunshots )
 ( Insects chirping )
 ( Birds chirping )
 ( Hissing )
 ( Birds chirping ) 
( Insects chirping )
 ( Insects buzzing ) 
( Birds chirping ) 
( Insects chirping ) 
( Hissing ) 
( Thunder rumbling )
 ( Insects buzzing ) 
( Thunder rumbling )
 ( Insects chirping )
 ( Birds chirping )
 ( Rain pattering )
 ( Rain clinking lightly )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Rumbling ) 
( Clattering ) 
( Engine revving )
 ( Engine stops )
 ( Air hissing ) 
( Gun cocks ) 
( Wind blowing ) 
( Birds chirping ) 
( Vehicle approaching )
 ( Coughing ) 
( Vehicle approaching 
( Clangs 
( Breathing sharply, coughing )
 ( Footsteps clanking )
 ( Vehicle approaching )
 ( Tires screech ) 
( Suspenseful music plays ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Footsteps clanking ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Oil sloshing ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ( Deep inhale )
 ( Oil settling, bubbles popping )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Footsteps clanking )

 Man: iJefe! 
( Birds chirping )
 Un campesino. 
Tal vez lo vio. 
( Footsteps clanking )
 ( Gasping softly ) 
( Footsteps clanking softly )
 ( Engine rumbling ) 
( Engine revs )
 ( Vehicle departs )
 ( Suspenseful music plays )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Breathes sharply )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Insects chirping )
 ( Breathing heavily )
 ( Coughing )
 ( Insects chirping )
 ( Coughing, vomiting )
 ( Birds chirping )
 ( Speaking Spanish ) 
Gracias. 
( Clattering lightly )
 ( Birds chirping ) Señor. 
( Sighs lightly ) 
( Scoffs )
 Gracias.
 ( Telephone dialing )
 ( Line rings ) 
( Telephone ringing ) 
( Machinery whirring in distance )
 A to Z Fine Upholstery.
 Hello? 
Dad. 
( Sniffles ) 
It's me. Nacho? 
Sí, Papa. 
( Sighs ) 
Um.
 ( Chuckles ) 
Nacho... Okay. 
( Man speaking indistinctly ) Hm?
 ( Sighs )
 ( Receiver clicks in cradle )
 ( Sniffles ) 
( Sniffles ) ( Crying )
 ( Sniffles, chuckles )
 ( Sighs ) 
( Receiver clicks )
 ( Sighs )
 ( Sniffling )
 ( Telephone dials )
 ( Line rings ) 

Mike: Yeah. 
Nacho: It's me. 
Yeah. You knew. 
You knew that I was going to Mexico to die, that I was never supposed to make it out of that motel. 
And you let it happen.
 Not my call. What happens now? 
That's up to you. Is that bastard with you?
 Put him on. Hm. He wants to talk to you. 
( Suspenseful music plays ) 
♪ ♪ 
Yes. 
You are screwed. 
♪ ♪
 You want the cartel to blame me for Lalo.
 But if they catch me, make me talk...
 ( Breathes sharply ) that is not good for you, is it? 
Even if I disappear, everyone's gonna smell your stink all over it.


The only way that this works for you is with me dead. 

♪ ♪ 

( Sighs ) Alright.

 Whatever bullshit way you want the story to go, I will make it go. But... I need one thing.

 Yes? 

My dad. I need to know that he'll be safe. 

♪ ♪ 

If you are true to your word, there will be no reason for anyone to harm your father.

 ♪ ♪ 

You are not the one that I need to hear it from. 

♪ ♪

 ( Beeps ) 

♪ ♪

 Your dad's gonna be okay. How do you know? 

Because anyone who goes after him is gonna have to come through me.

 ♪ ♪ 

( Metal clanks )

 Zip?

 ( Dress zipping )

 All set. What's up? 

Well, I'm just thinking about the timeline.

 Let me.

 Everything has to go off by the 18th.

 That's the target date, right?

 Uh-huh.

 And before that, just for the driving work, we're saying we want, uh, the right year and model... Mint condition, no less. 

And then get it painted. Plus we want to get the custom plates... So not enough time? 

That's what I'm wondering.

 ( Clicks tongue )

 ( Sighs ) 

Mm. Okay. Here you go. What if... 

( Chuckles )

 What if we used the real car?

 ( Sighs )

 I mean, like, his real car. His car? 

That's a bit direct.

 I think the word you're looking for is "audacious." That, too.

 But it's a real risk, 'cause, uh, ( Breathes sharply ) we're exposed 

( Sighs )

 when we take it, and then, what? Just... Just put it back? 

Pretend some kids took it for a joyride?

 I mean, there's a dozen ways we tip our hand. I got it. Valet scam. Hm?

 How does that work? Well, 

( Clears throat ) it wouldn't be me. 

This has got Huell's name written all over it. Huell?

 Yeah. 

( Sighs ) 

He knows Huell from your hearing. Yeah, but if we do it right, Huell will be invisible. 

Oh, yeah? Like a ghost. 

That's pretty slick.

 I think the word you're looking for is "audacious." 

( Sighs )

 ( Breathes deeply )

 ( Elevator beeps )

 ( Indistinct conversations ) 

Woman: Alright. Thank you for that. 

Jimmy: Try talking...

 

( Indistinct conversations continue )

 Oh, hey, Suzanne! Kim. Glad I s-spotted you.

 I have some new info on Caldwell. 

Am I reading this right? 

This is an out-of-state misdemeanor arrest report. 

On your client. Yeah. This is six years old, Kim. 

Yep. 

There's no way we ever would've chased this down. 

Why are you giving this to me? 

( Clicks tongue ) 

We're in discovery, and I discovered it.

 I'm supposed to turn it over. 

Besides, we are going to beat you on the merits. 

You can keep that copy. I'll see you. 

( Elevator bell dings, doors slide open ) Kim. Kim. 

Do you have a minute?

 I'm sure you recognize this man. 

He's a client of Jimmy McGill's, one Jorge de Guzman.

 This... This is Eduardo Salamanca. Same person. Okay. 

And who is Eduardo Salamanca?

 A major drսg trafficker. 

We got this photo from Federales in Chihuahua.

 Seems Salamanca jumped the seven million he posted in bail and fled to Mexico.

 Wow. 

( Breathes deeply ) 

That's news to me. How did this come to light? 

He died in a massive firefight at his compound. 

Over a half dozen people were killed. 

That's terrible, but where are you going with this? 

Bear with me. Let me explain how this looks from where I stand. 

( Sighs lightly )

 A couple years back, Jimmy McGill represented Ignacio Varga, a local dealer. 

Now, Varga is a known associate of Tuco Salamanca.

 Jimmy was involved in getting Tuco a reduced sentence on an assault and battery charge shortly after he represented Varga. 

And now here he is, representing Eduardo Salamanca under the assumed name "De Guzman." Okay. 

What are you getting at? 

Are you building some kind of case against Jimmy?

 No. No one is, at the moment.

 "At the moment." 

Gina Khalil thinks Jimmy knew who De Guzman was.


 That Jimmy helped Salamanca even after he knew. 

I'd like to believe he didn't.

 I don't think Jimmy ever intended to become a cartel lawyer.

 It's not a suit that fits him. I think maybe he got in over his head and couldn't get out.

 And if that's true... If Salamanca duped him, then the lawyer-client privilege was obtained in bad faith. 

You want Jimmy to rat on a client?

 Even if Salamanca's dead, his privilege survives. 

You know that. If the privilege was clean.

 But if he wasn't in on the De Guzman deception, Jimmy could talk to me. 

And tell you what? 

You just said Salamanca's dead. 

His accomplices aren't. Salamanca was in deep, and I want to know what his people are doing here in Albuquerque. 

And Jimmy could help.

 I'll make sure anything he tells me won't blow back. 

And if it turns out that Jimmy's made mistakes... 

We won't hold him accountable.

 I'm talking to you because I think you'll be more willing to hear what I have to say. 

Look, we had a monster in custody. 

( Scoffs )

 And we just let him walk right out of jail.

 We failed. 

The whole system just failed. This guy killed a 22-year-old kid.

 Dead. In cold blood. It's wrong. You know it's wrong. 

And I think Jimmy does, too. Saul. I'm sorry?

 He practices now under the name Saul Goodman.

 Although I distinctly remember you referring to him as a "scumbag."

 ( Clicks tongue ) 

Uh, I admit I have had my problems with... Saul. That's true. But I also believe underneath it all... Underneath all of his... showiness... He's a lawyer. 

And a human being. 

And I think he knows what's right.

 ( Suspenseful music plays ) 

( Machinery whirring )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Whirring )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

( Clangs ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Packet taps )

 ♪ ♪ 

( Sighs )

 ( Sighs )

 When?

 Tomorrow. Tomorrow. 

( Sighs )

 ( Footsteps approach )

 Boss says he looks too pretty.

 ( Sighs )

 Want me to take care of it?

 No. I'll do it. Now get the hell outta here.

 ( Sighing ) 

( Footsteps depart )

 Gotta make it look real, right? Let's get it over with. 

( Metal clanking ) 

( Sighs ) 

First things first.

 ( Liquid pouring )

 ( Bottle thumps ) 

( Vehicle approaches )

 ( Gearshift clicks )

 ( Classical music plays ) 

( Breathes sharply )

 Tony, good to see you. How's night school treating you?

 "A" in Econ, Mr. Hamlin. 

Ah, good for you. 

Keep it up!

 ( Door creaks shut ) 

( Sighs ) 

( Music continues )

 ( Gearshift clicks ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Engine shuts off, gearshift clicks ) 

( Vehicle door closes )

 ( Grunts ) 

Oh, uh, sorry, sir. 'Scuse me.

 My bad. No worries. 'Scuse me.

 ( Keys jingle )

 ( Door hisses open )

 ( Clattering )

 Better get a move on. Kid looks quick.

 ( Running footsteps ) 

( "Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 5 in It Flat Major, Op. 73: Emperor: 3 - Rondo (Allegro)" plays )

 ♪ ♪

 Let's go, yo. 

( Machinery whirring ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Prolly 'bout 45 seconds.

 I'm just sayin'. 

Heard you the first time

. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Blows ) 

( Music ends )

 ( Running footsteps )

 ( Grunts lightly ) 

Smooth as glass. 

Guy drove away without a clue. 

Jimmy: Great! And, uh, how does it work? 

Press "four" for unlock.

 "Five" for lock. Rest'll take care of itself.

 Four for unlock, five for lock... 

( Breathes deeply )

 Alright. 

Jimmy: What you asked for, and a little extra. Should cover you and the "keymaster."

 ( Sighs )

 Can I ask you summin'? Sure, go ahead.

 Personal, kinda. 

( Chuckling )

 Okay. What?

 You a lawyer.

 You make good money, right? 

Good days and bad, but, yeah. 

Legit money. 

On the level. Yeah. So?

 Your wife's a lawyer.

 A legit lawyer. 

( Chuckling ) Yeah. 

( Scoffs )

 Why you do all this?

 Oh, 

( Chuckles )

 I gotcha. I-I know, from the outside, this looks like just another scam.

 But ( Breathes deeply ) 

you're not seeing the bigger picture.


A couple months from now, there are people whose lives are gonna be way better because of this.

 A... We're making a real difference.

 Trust me. 

We're doing the Lord's work here. If you say so. Be seeing you. 

( Birds chirping, vehicles rumbling in distance ) 

( Lighter taps softly )

 ( Sighs )

 ( Lock disengages, door opens )

 ( Door closes ) 

( Keys jingling ) 

( Chuckling ) 

Hey. Buckle your safety belts, boys and girls, because Huell came through. 

( Chuckles )

 Huell says "hi," by the way. Kim: Hu... Glad to hear it.

 ( Bottle cap hisses ) 

( Sighs ) 

What's going on? 

I have news, Jimmy. Lalo is dead.

 ( Sighs ) 

Holy sh¡t. The D.A.'s office put it together that Lalo was calling himself De Guzman. 

They are pretty upset they let him go. 

I'll bet they are. 

Ericsen seems to think that if Lalo lied to you and you didn't know about the pseudonym, that you could break confidentiality.

 She wants you to talk. 

She says it's "right." Well, what do you think we should do?

 You... should do whatever you want, Jimmy. 

They don't have anything on you.

 It's just a fishing expedition to see if you bite. 

You think I should do it?

 It depends. 

On what? Well. 

( Sighs )

 I guess it's basically ( Sighs )... Do you want to be a "friend of the cartel"?

 Or... do you want to be a rat?

 ( Sighs ) 

( Engine shuts off ) 

( Footsteps approach ) 

( Breathing deeply )

 Bolsa will want to hear the truth from you before the Salamancas have you. 

Their methods take too long for his taste.

 What will you say? 

I'll say it was Alvarez. Working for Los Odios out of Peru

. That, um... I've been on the payroll for almost a year. Alright. 

( Sighs )

 Once you say it, you get to your feet. 

You start running as fast as you can at Victor. 

You'll be zip-tied, he'll be ready. 

Get past him and keep running.

 He'll handle it.

 He puts me down, you mean. It'll be over quick. 

You have something more to say? 

I wanna be there. 

The Salamancas know you. 

They know your face.

 I'm not gonna be close enough for them to eyeball me.

 I should be there for insurance. 

There are a lot of ways this can go south. 

( Suspenseful music plays ) ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

( Birds chirping ) 

( Engine rumbling ) 

( Thumping ) 

( Insects chirping )

 ( Brakes squeal lightly ) 

( Engine idling )

 ( Suspenseful music plays )

 ♪ ♪ 

( Clicks, doors slam )

 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 Turn around. 

( Sniffles )

 ♪ ♪ 

( Zip tie clicking ) 

( Sniffles )

 ♪ ♪ 

( Metal clinks lightly ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Brakes squeal lightly ) 

( Insects chirping ) 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

 ( Insects chirping )

 ( Breathes deeply ) 

Bolsa: Today, you are going to die. But.

 There are good deaths, and there are bad deaths. 

Tell me what I need to know... 

I'll see that your death is a good one. 

Who put you up to this? 

One last chance. 

Who? 

( Sighs ) 

( Scoffs )

 It was Alvarez. 

Los Odios, out of Peru. 

They paid me to set up your nephew.

 And I did. 

( Bell dinging )

 ♪ ♪

 ( Bell dinging ) 

♪ ♪ 

Alvarez, we know. 

Los Odios, we know. 

Was anyone else involved? 

♪ ♪ 

( Scoffs )

 Him?

 You think... the Chicken Man? 

( Chuckles ) 

♪ ♪

 What a joke. Alvarez has been paying me for years... years. 

But you know what? 

I would've done it for free, because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of sh¡t.

 ♪ ♪ 

I opened Lalo's gate.

 And I would do it again. And I'm glad what they did to him. 

He's a soulless pig. And I wish I'd killed him with my own hands. 

And you know what else, Hector?

 I put you in that chair. 

Oh, yeah. Your heart meds?

 I switched them for sugar pills.

 You were dead and buried, and I had to watch this asshole bring you back. 

So when you are sitting in your shitty nursing home and you're suckin' down on your jello night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me, you twisted fսck! 

Es suyo.

 ( Grunts ) 

( Guns cock )

 ♪ ♪

 Do it. 

♪ ♪

 ( Gunshot )

 ♪ ♪

 ( Insects chirping )

 ♪ ♪

 ( Bell dinging )

 ( Metal creaks lightly ) 

( Gunshots ) 

( Gunshots ) 

( Gunshots in distance ) 

On the next episode of "Better Call Saul"... 

You ever feel like you're being followed?

 Saul: Who's here to see Saul Goodman? 

You're the guy, right? 

I'm just getting warmed up. 

What the hell is going on?

 It's just... wrong. 

I need guys in close. 

Are. You. Following me? 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪


Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=52736

En el desierto de Nuevo México, se nos trata una toma panorámica cercana que examina de cerca el follaje natural. La cámara enfoca una flor azul cuando comienza a llover. Rastreando hasta el suelo, como ver un pedazo de vidrio medio enterrado en el barro mientras es arrojado por el agua de lluvia.

Acto I

Después del enfrentamiento en el motel , Nacho aparca la camioneta destrozada en un camino de tierra y se prepara para un enfrentamiento con los primos . Sin embargo, toma una opción diferente cuando se da cuenta de un camión cisterna abandonado en un campo cercano. Nacho corre hacia el tráiler y se sube adentro. A través de un agujero, ve a los Primos y varios Cártel .los secuaces estacionan un jeep cerca de la camioneta y comienzan a buscar en el área. Cuando Leonel se acerca al remolque cisterna, Nacho se ve obligado a esconderse sumergiéndose en un charco de sustancia aceitosa en el otro extremo del remolque. Leonel asoma la cabeza dentro del tráiler pero no ve a Nacho. Una vez que se va, Nacho emerge de la piscina y ve que el grupo del Cartel se aleja. Espera hasta que oscurece antes de salir del camión cisterna. Intenta usar su teléfono celular pero descubre que ahora no funciona. Él huye de la escena.

A la mañana siguiente, Nacho se lava con una manguera en un taller de reparación de automóviles. El dueño de la tienda se acerca a Nacho y le ofrece un trapo para secarse, a lo que Nacho acepta. Más tarde, el dueño le permite usar el teléfono en su garaje. Nacho primero llama a su padre Manuel en su negocio de tapicería en Albuquerque. Lucha por contener sus emociones mientras habla con su padre y le dice que solo quería registrarse y escuchar su voz. Manuel siente que algo anda mal e insta a su hijo a que se entregue a la policía. Los dos se despiden. Después, Nacho llora.

Después de recuperarse, Nacho llama a Mike , quien está siendo retenido a punta de pistola por Tyrus en la granja de pollos Los Pollos Hermanos . Nacho confronta a Mike por enviarlo a sabiendas a una misión suicida en México, pero Mike responde que no fue su decisión. hablando con gus, Nacho amenaza con traicionarlo al Cártel. Sabiendo que la única manera de que Gus sobreviva a la situación actual es si Nacho muere, Nacho acepta dejar que suceda con una condición: que su padre permanezca a salvo. Gus y Mike le dan garantías a Nacho, y Mike promete que cualquiera que intente perseguir a Manuel "tendrá que pasar por mí". Satisfecho, Nacho sale del taller de reparación de automóviles y deja su dinero para el dueño en agradecimiento.

Acto II

En el apartamento de Kim , Jimmy está mirando un grupo de notas adhesivas pegadas en la parte posterior de un marco de fotos, cada una detallando un detalle diferente del plan en curso de él y Kim contra Howard . Su próxima fase consiste en encontrar un automóvil en perfecto estado de la marca y el modelo exactos del Jaguar de Howard . Kim sugiere apoderarse de alguna manera del Jaguar real, pero Jimmy inicialmente se muestra escéptico porque la idea conlleva demasiados riesgos. Sin embargo, se le ocurre una forma de obtener el automóvil: a través de una "estafa de valet" utilizando a Huell como su agente encubierto. Emocionada por las intrigas, Kim atrae a Jimmy para darle un beso apasionado.

En el juzgado , la ADA Suzanne Ericsen ve a Jimmy y Kim en el vestíbulo. Perturbada, Ericsen lleva a Kim a su oficina y le muestra el informe de arresto de "Jorge de Guzmán", a quien identifica como Lalo Salamanca , un narcotraficante mexicano que aseguró $7 millones con la ayuda de Jimmy, se saltó la fianza y murió en un tiroteo en su recinto. Al mencionar las experiencias pasadas de Jimmy representando tanto a Nacho Varga como a Tuco Salamanca , Ericsen describe a ADA Gina KhalilLa sospecha de que conocía la verdadera identidad de Lalo y está trabajando como un "abogado del cártel". Ericsen cree que lo engañaron para que representara a Lalo, lo que anularía su privilegio abogado-cliente y permitiría que Ericsen lo interrogara sobre la operación de Salamanca en Albuquerque. Kim se refiere deliberadamente a Jimmy como "Saul" y recuerda cómo Ericsen una vez se refirió a él como un " basura ". Ericsen afirma que, si bien tuvieron sus diferencias en el pasado, todavía cree que Jimmy es una persona fundamentalmente decente que quiere hacer lo correcto.

Mientras tanto, en la granja de pollos, Mike recupera a Nacho de un compartimento oculto en la parte trasera de un camión de Los Pollos Hermanos . Después de que le dan de comer a Nacho, él pregunta: "¿Cuándo?". "Mañana", responde Mike. Los dos son abordados por Víctor , quien dice que Gus piensa que Nacho es "demasiado lindo". Víctor sugiere que se encargue de Nacho, pero Mike insiste en que él mismo se encargará del trabajo. Mike saca una botella de whisky y dos vasos de un casillero cercano y comparte una bebida solemne con Nacho.

Acto III

En la Cocina y Bar Forque, Howard le entrega su Jaguar a un conductor de valet llamado Tony, quien procede a conducirlo a un estacionamiento cercano. Cuando Tony vuelve corriendo al restaurante, se topa con Huell, que se las arregla para robar las llaves del coche de Howard. Huell y un socio criminal luego proceden a hacer un duplicado de las llaves en la parte trasera de una camioneta, operando en muy poco tiempo antes de que Tony se dé cuenta de que faltan las llaves y regrese corriendo al estacionamiento. Huell y su asociado logran crear las llaves duplicadas y abandonan la escena; las llaves originales se dejan debajo del Jaguar para que Tony las encuentre. En el nivel superior del estacionamiento, en el auto alquilado de Jimmy, Huell le muestra un dispositivo electrónico adjunto a las llaves duplicadas que podrá bloquear y desbloquear el Jaguar. Huell pregunta por qué Jimmy y Kim, siendo "abogados legítimos", están pasando por los problemas de este esquema. Jimmy le dice que lo que están haciendo ayudará a la gente en el futuro. Huell expresa escepticismo y se va.

Esa noche, Jimmy regresa a casa y encuentra a Kim, quien está inquieta por su conversación con Ericsen. Kim le dice a Jimmy que Lalo está muerto; Jimmy finge sorpresa por esta noticia. También le cuenta sobre la solicitud de Ericsen de hablar con ella sobre lo que sabe sobre Lalo. En conflicto, Jimmy le pregunta a Kim qué debe hacer. Kim responde que puede hacer lo que quiera ya que Ericsen está participando en una expedición de pesca, pero dice que su próximo paso se reduce a una pregunta: "¿Quieres ser amigo del Cartel o quieres ser una rata? "

Mientras tanto, Gus conduce a la granja de pollos en su Volvo y entra en el remolque de la oficina, donde Mike y Nacho están esperando. Mike ha ensangrentado la cara de Nacho como parte de la trampa que los tres hombres han organizado: Nacho debe decirle a Juan Bolsa que estaba trabajando para un cartel peruano en el complot contra Lalo y luego organizar un intento de fuga, momento en el que será disparado por Víctor mientras se escapa. Mike le asegura que "se acabará rápido". Fuera del tráiler, Mike pide estar presente cuando maten a Nacho, diciendo que lo necesitan en caso de que el plan se tuerza. Gus asiente a regañadientes con aprobación. Dentro del tráiler, Nacho contempla su reflejo en el fondo de un vaso de bebida.

Acto IV

Nacho es transportado en la parte trasera de una camioneta sin ventanas con Mike y Tyrus, mientras que Gus y Victor están en la cabina delantera. Mike es depositado en un risco cerca del punto de reunión planeado, donde observará los procedimientos desde el nido de un francotirador. En el lugar de reunión, una choza pequeña y remota , el grupo de Gus se encuentra con Bolsa, los primos y Héctor . Sacan a Nacho de la furgoneta y lo presentan ante Bolsa, quien le dice que tendrá una "buena muerte" si les dice quién lo indujo a traicionar a Lalo. Nacho contempla volverse contra Gus, pero finalmente se apega a la historia y le dice a Bolsa que estaba en la nómina del cartel peruano y que Gus no tenía nada que ver con la trama. Héctor, sabiendo la verdad , toca enojado el timbre y trata de señalar a Gus.

A partir de aquí, Nacho se lanza a una diatriba viciosa contra los Salamanca, afirmando que los desprecia a todos y confesando el papel que desempeñó en el asalto al recinto de Lalo. También confiesa haber causado el infarto de Héctor al cambiar sus pastillas ., diciéndole a Héctor que espera pensar en él por el resto de su vida mientras se consume en su hogar de ancianos. Nacho, después de haber cortado sus bridas con un trozo de vidrio, el mismo vidrio que se ve en el avance, apuñala a Bolsa en la pierna antes de robarle el arma y tomarlo como rehén. Con los hombres de Gus y Héctor apuntándolo con sus armas, Nacho decide apuntarse a sí mismo y morir en sus propios términos. Gus y sus hombres se alejan mientras Héctor, enfurecido, dispara con impotencia el arma de Marco al cuerpo de Nacho. Mike, conmovido por presenciar la última parada de Nacho, abandona la escena.

Trivialidades.







El episodio es el segundo que no utiliza el tema tradicional de los créditos finales compuesto por Dave Porter , optando por utilizar otra pieza musical dramática de él para acompañar el tono sombrío del final. El primer episodio en usar este dispositivo fue " Lantern ", que también siguió a la muerte de un personaje principal.

Suzanne Ericsen afirma que Fred Whalen tenía 22 años a pesar de que su licencia de conducir indicaba que tenía 26 años.

Nacho se suicida después de culpar del intento de asesinato de Lalo a un cartel rival de Perú y confesar alegremente que su intento de asesinato de Héctor Salamanca lo había llevado a sufrir un derrame cerebral.

Nacho es el segundo personaje principal en morir. Al igual que Chuck , también se suicidó cerca del final del episodio.

La muerte de Nacho deja a Kim Wexler , Howard Hamlin y Lalo Salamanca como los únicos personajes principales de Better Call Saul cuyos destinos en el momento de Breaking Bad se desconocen actualmente.

En el último día de rodaje de Michael Mando , el equipo vestía camisetas con la imagen de Nacho y se dibujaban lágrimas en la cara, de forma similar a los tatuajes que se hacen los presos después de lidiar con algún tipo de muerte. Un acto similar se realizó en el plató de Breaking Bad , con el equipo luciendo brazaletes negros durante el rodaje de la última escena de Jonathan Banks 

Frases memorables

Manuel : " Tapicería fina de la A a la Z. ¿Hola? "

Nacho : " Papá. Soy yo " .

Manuel : " ¿Nacho? "

Nacho : " Sí, papá. Hola " .

Manuel : " Hola, hijo. ¿Cómo estás? "

Nacho : " Bien, bien. Um... solo quería escuchar tu voz " .

Manuel : " Nacho, ¿dónde estás? Suenas raro " .

Nacho : " No es importante... Solo estaba registrando, eso es todo " .

Manuel : " Está bien. Hijo, tengo mucho trabajo que hacer. Hemos pasado por esto, muchas veces. Ya sabes lo que tienes que hacer... ir a la policía " .

Nacho : " Sí, papá. Te entiendo... te escucho " .

Manuel : " ¿Qué más hay que decir? ¿Hmm? Adiós, hijo " .

Nacho : " Adiós, papá " .

―Nacho llamando a su padre por última vez, mientras huía

Huell : " ¿Puedo preguntarte algo? "

Jimmy : " Claro, adelante " .

Huell : " Personal, algo así " .

Jimmy : " Está bien. ¿Qué? "

Huell : " Eres abogado. Ganas buen dinero, ¿verdad? "

Jimmy : " Días buenos y malos, pero sí " .

Huell : " Dinero legítimo, al nivel " .

Jimmy : " Sí, ¿y? "

Huell : " Tu esposa es abogada. Una abogada legítima " .

Jimmy : " Sí " .

Huell : " ¿Por qué haces todo esto? "

Jimmy : " Oh, te tengo. Sé desde fuera que esto parece una estafa más, pero no estás viendo el panorama completo. Dentro de un par de meses, hay personas cuyas vidas serán mucho mejores. Debido a esto. Estamos haciendo una diferencia real. Créanme. Estamos haciendo el trabajo del Señor aquí " .

Huell : " Hmph. Si tú lo dices " .

―La conversación de Jimmy y Huell mientras se sientan en un automóvil después de duplicar las llaves del Jaguar de Howard

" ¿ Él ? ¿Crees que el... Chicken Man? Qué broma. Álvarez me ha estado pagando durante años, años. ¿Pero sabes qué? Lo habría hecho gratis, porque odio a cada uno de ustedes, psicópata". sacos de mierda. Abrí la puerta de Lalo . Y lo volvería a hacer. Y me alegro de lo que le hicieron. Es un cerdo sin alma. Y ojalá lo hubiera matado con mis propias manos. ¿Qué más, Héctor ? Te puse en esa silla. Oh, sí. ¿Tus medicamentos para el corazón? Los cambié por pastillas de azúcar. Estabas muerto y enterrado, y tuve que ver a este imbécil traerte de vuelta. tu asilo de ancianos de mierda, y estás chupando tu gelatina noche tras noche por el resto de tu vida, ¡piensas en mí, jodido retorcido !

―La confesión jubilosa de Nacho antes de su suicidio.



continuacion

1 comentario:

La serie de televisión Breaking Bad.-a

Introducción  Breaking Bad es una serie de televisión dramática estadounidense creada y producida por Vince Gilligan. Breaking Bad...