Titulo del blogger

El teatro.

domingo, 17 de enero de 2021

6.8.-"Point and Shoot

 Better Call Saul Season 6, Episode 8 

Point and Shoot Transcript

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=54945



An unexpected visitor forces Jimmy and Kim to face the consequences of their actions.





Narrator: Previously on "Better Call Saul..." 
( Static )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Speaking in Spanish )
 ( Cellphone, telephone ringing )
 I lost connection. I'm trying to reach Hector Salamanca.
 ( Bell dings ) 
( Man speaking in Spanish ) 
♪ ♪ 
We need home court advantage, which is you in the safe house and him thinking you're alone.

 Hamlin: You two are soulless. 
I'm going to dedicate my life to making sure that everybody knows the truth. How? 
Howard. 
Howard, you need to leave. 
There's really no need to...
 ( Gunshot, shouting )
 Oh, my God! ( Both hyperventilating ) 
Let's talk.
 ( Waves crashing ) 
( Seagulls squawking ) 
( Squawking continues )
 ( Classical music plays ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Waves crashing ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 No! Shhhhhh... 
( Whimpering ) 

Lalo:

 Let's talk. 
( Sobbing ) 
Hey.
 Hey.
 Hey. 
Hey.
 Focus.
 ( Gasps )
 ( Breathing shakily )
 Hey! Both of you, sit. 
Come on. Sit. 
( Both breathing heavily ) 
♪ ♪
 I never turned on you.
 I didn't. Never! 
I only worked for you in the desert. 
I was on your side the whole time.Shhhh. 
♪ ♪
 I don't care. You two.
 ( Chuckling ) God. You two and your mouths. 
Dios mío.
 Now. 
You listen. 
My car's downstairs. Press the clicker, and you'll find it.
 This is where you are going.
 Don't speed, don't weave, don't cut anyone off.
 Just, you know, drive nice. 
From here, at this hour, I'd take Forty East. 
Get off at Carlisle.
 Take the third left.
 The rest, I drew a little map for you on the back.
 It's not hard.
 So, big white brick house with a solid black door. 
You can't miss it.
 It's right at the end of the T. 
Park a little down the street, not out in front. 
It's a quiet neighborhood, so you'll have plenty of options.
 Stating the obvious here, maybe, but turn the car off, right? 
So in the glove compartment, I left you a present. 
There's a camera.
. And there's a gun. 
And you're gonna need both. A gun? 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but don't worry.
 I mean, it's...
 it's very easy.
 It's a revolver.
 It's already loaded, no safety. It's idiot-proof. 
So you go up to that house, you walk right up to that black door. 
Don't run, just be casual, like a stroll, you know?




Keep the gun somewhere behind you where they can't see it. 
You ring the bell. 
You count to three.
 You step back.
 They look through the peephole, you're as innocent as can be. 
Door opens, you point and you shoot. 
And you keep on pulling that trigger until it's empty. 
Simple.
 Y-You want me to...
 I know, I know, you're a lawyer and not a killer. 
But, look, you can do this, okay?
 This guy?
 He's a housecat. Black, medium height. 
Short hair. Glasses. 
He kinda looks like a librarian.
 But don't be fooled. 
Even a housecat can scratch.
 So, that's it. 
Hard part's over. 
Now you pull out the camera.
 Same principle as the gun, point and shoot. 
Take a picture, one where I can see the face. 
Clearly. 
And then you bring it back here, where me and Mrs. 
Goodman will be waiting for you.
 And then you're done! 
I'd say it's about a twenty minute drive over there, twenty minutes back. 
Maybe ten minutes to do the job... 
Let's call it an hour all together.
 So, you're back here in an hour or...
 Send her. What?
 She should do it. Jimmy. Why her? 
( Whispering )
 Don't do this. Don't do this. 
This guy, the, uh...
 The housecat.
 ( Sniffles )
Jimmy, please
. He looks through his peephole in the middle of the night.
 And he sees me?
 ( Breathing shakily )
 "Who's this asshоlе? 
What's he doing here?" 
Maybe... Maybe he gets his gun.
 Maybe he calls the cops. 
Either way, that door stays shut. Mnh-mnh.But.
 He sees a woman? Mnh-mnh. 
No.
 She looks like she's in distress. 
Maybe her car broke down.Mnh-mnh. Phew.
 I mean, you'd open the door for her, wouldn't you?
 Stop. Stop.
 Yeah, but... 
she's really clever. 
How do I know she's gonna stick to the plan?
 She will. 
No, no, no, no. No, no.
 No cops. You know she will. 
No. Look, this doesn't even make any sense.
 I-I've, uh... 
I've never shot a gun before
I've never even held one.
 Like I have?
 Jimmy, what are you doing? 
You know she's the best choice.
 No, I'm not! I-I-I can't! I can't do it. 
She can do it. 
You know she can do it. No, Jimmy. I'll stay. 
Stop. 
You know I'm right! Just stop. Just stop it. Listen... 
Shut up! Shut up! Oh, my God. 
Okay, fine, yeah. Her. Whatever.
 Give her the keys.
 Give her the address.
 Let's go.
 ( Breathing heavily ) 
Don't. Don't. You gotta go.
 ( Crying ) 
No. No, don't. Don't.
 Come on. Hey. Go. 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
Hold on. ( Lock clicks ) 
♪ ♪ 
You're gonna need your shoes, right? 
♪ ♪
( Kim whimpers ) ( Exhales sharply ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 There you go. Okay, so, one hour. Starting...
 now. Clock's ticking, Mrs. Goodman. 
( Breathing shakily ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Door closes )
 ♪ ♪
 ( Car alarm deactivates ) 
♪ ♪
 How does a chichifolike you land a girl like that, huh? 
( Chuckles )
 ♪ ♪
 Now. What to do with you?
 Give me your hands.
 ( Zip tie clicking ) 
( Grunts )
 Sit. You know, after I saw you last, I went home.
 My home. 
Mi cielito lindo...
 And you know what happened?
 ( Zip tie clicking ) Men came. 
( Grunts ) 
Armed men, in the middle of the night.
 To my home. 
Trying to get to me.
 And you know what they did? 
They killed people I care about. 
( Zip tie clicking ) 
They killed my cook
. My gardener.
 A seventeen-year-old kid I knew since he was knee high. 
Never hurt a fly. 
Butchered my housekeeper, Yolanda. 
Una viejita, cabrón. 
They shot her in the back. 
I'm sorry.
 Now, how did these men... 
get into my home? 
Do you know?
 I have, uh, no idea. ( Zip tie clicking )
 ( Grunts ) 
Ow. Ignacio Varga. 
He let them in.
 And who did Ignacio introduce me to? You. 
♪ ♪ 
Ignacio? Nacho? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 
I-I barely know Ignacio! 
Whatever he did, he did alone!
 Not with me! Listen, you've got to believe me.
 Hand to God, I had no part in this. It wasn't me
. It was... Aah!
 ( Muffled )
 Ignacio! 
It wasn't me! 
Listen. Listen. 
( Muffled talking ) 
Save it. I'm gonna come back. 
And then you are gonna tell me the whole story. 
( Muffled talking )
 He's not so bad as you think he is. 
Hello. Hello, Harry. 
We were just talking about you. Yeah?
 That ain't what I pay you for. 
She knows enough about me already.
 Ford Taurus. Taupe. 
( Muffled shouting )
 ( "Born Yesterday" continues playing loudly ) 
( Door slams ) 
( Grunting ) 
( Breathing heavily )
 ( Grunting intensifies ) 
( Muffled yell ) 
( Breathing heavily ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 Come on. 
( Breathing heavily )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Engine rumbling )
 ( Muffled rock music playing )
 sh¡t. I knew they had that fire but I thought they'd fix it up.
 ( Window whirring ) 
I got all my fishing shirts there. Yeah. 
The vented kind?
 Yeah. You can get those at REI. 
( Scoffs ) 
If I want to take out a second mortgage, I can.
 ( Chuckling ) 
Yeah. 
Right. 
( Indistinct conversation )
 ( Breathing heavily )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Thud ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Gearshift clicks, engine shuts off ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Breathing heavily ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Car door opens )
 ♪ ♪
 ( Car door closes )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Doorbell rings ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
Oh! Aah!
 ( Door slams ) 

Kim: No, you don't understand.
 I have to go back. What...
 What are you doing? I-I have go to... 
I have to go back. 

Mike: Ms. Wexler, I'd like you to sit down.
 He-He'll kill him!
 You have to... you-y-y-y-you... 
You sit there and be calm. 
You have to let me go.
 I have to get back. 
I have to get back!
 Sit still and stay calm. 
Now, you take a deep breath. 
A deep breath.
 ( Breathes deeply ) 
Nothing's gonna happen here until you calm yourself.
 Alright?
 Now. Who is killing who?
 Lalo Salamanca. 
Lalo is going to kill Jimmy. He's there... 
H-He is there with Jimmy now. 
Salamanca's at your apartment?
 Yes, he sent me! He... 
He wanted to send Jimmy, but then he sent me.
 To do what, exactly?
 ( Breathing heavily ) 
Ms. Wexler, you stay with me. 
What were you supposed to do here?
 ( Stammers ) 
( Breathing heavily )
 Shoot him. I'm...
 I'm supposed to shoot him and then take a photo and then get back. 
That's it.
 I only have twenty minutes left, please. 
He is alone with him.Alright. 
You stay put. You stay put.
 We'll handle this. 
We will handle this.
 You call Tyrus.
 Get him to the condo.
 Now.
 You said you were watching us.
 Where were you?
 Huh?!
 ♪ ♪
 Who are you people?
Remember what the man said. 
( Door closes ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Indistinct talking ) 
♪ ♪ 
You heard all that? 
Alright. You hunker down here.
 You two, you stay with him.
 A dog barks too loud, you are on the phone with me.
 You two come with me. 

Kim: Please.

 Please. 
Tell me what's going on.
 Please.
 Tell me! 
♪ ♪ 
( Indistinct conversation )
 ♪ ♪ ( Tires screech )
 ( Insects chirping ) 
( Chirping continues ) 
( Fan rattling ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Keypad beeps ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Cellphone ringing ) 
♪ ♪ 

Gus: Put her on. For you. 
♪ ♪ 
Why did Lalo send you?
 Who is this?
 Answer him. 
♪ ♪
 He didn't want to send me.
 Not at first.
 He wanted to send my husband.
 But my husband talked him out of it because he wanted to get me out of there.
 He talkedLalo out of it. That's right.
 ♪ ♪
 So now I've told you everything I know. Please. Tell me. 
Tell me what's going on.
( Cellphone closes )
 ♪ ♪
 Come with me, both of you. 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Door closes ) 
( Insects chirping ) 
Can't get a clear look inside. Blinds are down...
 Wait. 
Something's moving around in there. 
Can't tell what. 
Copy that. 
Report. 

Arthur: North corner, clear. 

Man: Rear stairwell, all clear. 

Jose: Clear, east side. 

Man: West side, clear.

 Sam: Street, clear.

 Greg: Parking, all clear. 

Keith: Clear on the South. 
Alright, hold the perimeter
. Everyone else, on me. Eyes sharp.
 Nice and easy. 
We don't wanna spook the neighbors. 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Gun cocks )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Gate creaks ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Engine shuts off ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Car doors close ) 
♪ ♪ 
( Insects chirping ) 
♪ ♪
 ( Door creaks ) 
♪ ♪ 
All quiet, sir. 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
Is there something we should be looking for?
 ( Fan squeaking )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Gunshots )
 ♪ ♪
 ( Man groaning )
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Gunshot )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Water bubbling ) 
( Lock rattling )
 ( Whimpers ) 
( Door bangs ) ( Muffled shouting ) 
Hey. Hey. Hey! 
( Shouting stops ) 
She's fine. She's safe.
 Now, the gag is gonna come off, and I need to ask you a question, and I need you to answer it quietly.
 Got it? 
Mm. Huh?
 Mm! Yeah. Alright. 
I need to know where Salamanca went and I need to know exactly how long he's been gone. Uh...
 I don't... I don't know where he went.
 He left right after she did.
 ( Breathing heavily ) 
( Keypad beeps ) 
( Groans )
 ( Cellphone vibrating ) 
( Tapping ) 
Ah.
 ( Vibrating stops ) 
( Camera beeps ) 
( Speaking Spanish )
 ( Laughs )
 ( Clicks tongue )
 ( Gunshot ) 
( Gasping deeply ) 
( Breathing raggedly ) 
( Breathing heavily )
 ( Machinery whirring ) 
( Chuckles )
 ( Chuckles ) 
( Laughs ) 
( Speaks Spanish )
 ( Chuckles ) ( Camera beeps ) 
( Chuckling ) 
Okay. Drumroll, please.
 ( Imitates drumroll )
 Ta-da! 
( Laughs ) 
( Speaking Spanish )
 Wow! No?
 ( Grunts ) 
( Breathing heavily ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Laughs )
 ( Spits )
 ( Laughing ) 
Hoo, hoo! Iunderstand blood for blood. Hector?
 I kept him alive.
 Kept him broken.
 I will save him to the last. 
Before he dies, he will know I buried every one of you. 
♪ ♪
 ( Chuckles ) Big talk. You done?
 No.
 Not yet. 
( Gunshots ) 
( Gun clicking ) 
( Breathing heavily )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Buttons clicking ) 
♪ ♪
 ( Breathing raggedly ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Gasping )
 ♪ ♪ 
( Grunts ) ( Gasping ) 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
( Laughs ) ( Grunts )
 ( Grunts )
 ( Grunts ) ( Breathing heavily ) 
( Breathing heavily ) 
( Vehicle approaches ) 
( Engine shuts off ) 
( Car alarm chirps )
 ♪ 
Pollos Hermanos, Pollos Hermanos 
♪ ♪ 
Delicious chicken grilled and fried 
♪ ♪ 
Pollos Hermanos, Pollos Hermanos 
♪ ♪ 
It will leave you satisfied 
 ( Keys jangling )
 ( Humming ) 
( Cellphone ringing )
 ( Keypad beeps ) 
Mr. Fring! I just walked through the door. 
I'm not running late, am I? 

Gus: No, Lyle. 
Punctual as always.
 Oh, okay. Good. Uh, what can I do for you, sir? 
I won't be in today, I'm sorry to say. 
In fact, you won't be seeing me all week.
 I've been called out of town. Family emergency. 
Oh, no. I'm... I'm so sorry. 
Uh, is there anything I can do?
 Do you need a ride to the airport?

 Nothing like that. I need you to act as store manager in my stead. 
Unfortunately, at this late date, this will require you to both open and close today and tomorrow.
 Sure.
 Yes. I can do that.
 Would you be able to set next week's schedule by close tomorrow?
 I like to give the employees time to prepare.
 I'll take care of it.
 Don't give it a thought. 
I will adjust your pay for the extra hours upon my return.
 I hope that that is acceptable.
 Of course.
 Not a problem.
 Uh, if there's anything else I can do, like anything at all, just please let me know. 
I know I have nothing to worry about. 
The restaurant is in your capable hands. 
Well, safe travels, Mr. Fring. 
Goodbye, Lyle. 
( Cellphone closes ) 
Doc just crossed the border.
 He'll be here in three hours.
 Sir, you should remain prone. Sam.
 ( Footsteps depart )
 You happy with the way things went down tonight? 
'Cause I'm not.
How'd you know Lalo would be at the laundry?
 I didn't. Well, the next time you get a wild hair to play detective, tell me. 
This could have gone down a whole lot different. It could have.
 ( Cellphone rings ) 
Yeah?
 Okay. I'm on it.
 ( Cellphone closes )
 ( Door opens )
 ( Objects clanking ) 
( Door opens ) 
( Breathing shakily )
 ( Thudding ) 

Jimmy: What are you doing? 
You're getting a new refrigerator. 
I'm assuming stainless will do. 
Arthur. Yeah, Mike? 
Gloves on. ( Keys jangle ) 
( Sighs ) 
Downstairs. 
Green Jaguar, vanity plates.
It goes to the warehouse. 
Done. 

Jimmy: Lalo said he was coming back.
 He's not coming.
No. But he said he was.
 He told me... 
You understand me. 
He is not coming back. Let's sit.
 Sit. Alright, here's what's gonna happen.
 In a few days, Howard Hamlin's car will be found.
 Several states away, by the water. 
The odometer will have rolled to the exact number of miles it took to get there. 
There will be cocaine in the upholstery.
 That's the story you were setting up for this guy, yeah?
 They'll call it a suicide, hoping the body will come washing up.
 It never will. 
At some point, you're gonna hear about it...
 Someone calls you, someone at the courthouse mentions it. 
The moment that happens, you call the cops. 
His car was here for hours last night... 
Good chance somebody noticed it. 
That means you are the last people to see him alive. 
Cops are gonna wanna hear from you. 
You tell the cops you saw him. 
He came here. 
Seemed like maybe he was chemically altered.
 Didn't make a lick of sense. Then he left. 
That's all you know. 
You keep telling the lie that you've been telling. 
Now, Ms. Wexler tells me she has court at ten.
 What's on your docket?
 Hey. Listen. 
Where do you need to be?
 Uh... office. 
My office.
 Clients start showing up around nine-thirty. 
Oh, my car's gone. No. It's on the way home. 
You'll have it when you need it. 
So, you two are gonna go about your day. Normal. 
Same as ever. 
Today, you're Meryl Streep and Laurence Olivier.
 No staring into space.
 Nothing out of the ordinary. You cover.
 Anybody talks to you, it's just another day that ends in "y," that's all. 
When you get home, we'll be gone and everything will be back the way it was.
 Now, I need to impress upon you... 
None of this ever happened. 
None of it. Understand?
 Say it out loud.
 I need to hear it.
 We understand.
 It never happened.
 Alright, I'm gonna go out there and you're gonna get ready. 
Before I shut that door, is there anything you need from the other room? 
Toiletries? Clothes?
 Anything to start your day? 
No.
 We're set. 
( Sighs ) 
( Door closes )
 ( Backhoe whirring )
 ( Backhoe shuts off ) 
( Body thuds ) 
Hold it.
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 Go ahead. 
♪ ♪ 
Easy. 
♪ ♪
 ( Body thuds )
 ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
 ( Backhoe starts )
 ( Backhoe whirring )
 ♪ ♪ 

Goodman: One day, we'll, uh... 
♪ ♪ 
We'll wake up and brush our teeth and we'll go to work...
 and... 
at some point, we'll suddenly realize... 
that we haven't thought about it at all. 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=54945







"Point and Shoot" es el octavo episodio de la sexta temporada de Better Call Saul y el quincuagésimo octavo episodio de la serie en total. También es el estreno de mitad de temporada.

Resumen

En una playa lejana, las olas arrastran un solo zapato contra la orilla. La cámara avanza hacia el interior sobre otro zapato, luego sobre un conjunto de huellas, y finalmente hasta el Jaguar abandonado de Howard , con la puerta del lado del conductor entreabierta. En el interior, la cartera y el anillo de matrimonio de Howard se han dejado en el salpicadero.

Acto I
Dentro del apartamento de Kim , momentos después de matar a Howard, Lalo ordena a Jimmy y Kim aterrorizados que se calmen y se sienten en el sofá. Entregándoles una dirección escrita y un mapa, les dice a la pareja que quiere que Jimmy lleve la camioneta de Lalo a la dirección, use un revólver en la guantera del auto para dispararle al ocupante cuando abra la puerta y tome una foto del cuerpo. Ansioso por evitar que ella se convierta en rehén de Lalo, Jimmy sugiere que se envíe a Kim para realizar la tarea, a pesar de sus objeciones horrorizadas. Lalo está de acuerdo. Sin otra opción, Kim sale del apartamento y se marcha en el coche de Lalo.
Con Kim fuera, Lalo ata las manos de Jimmy y lo ata a una silla, contándole sobre el intento de asesinato en su complejo que dejó a su personal muerto. Debido a que le presentaron a Jimmy a través de Ignacio "Nacho" Varga , el antiguo cliente de Jimmy, sospecha que pudo haber estado involucrado en el plan. Jimmy niega haber traicionado a Lalo e insiste en que no tuvo nada que ver con las acciones de Nacho. Lalo sale del apartamento y le dice a Jimmy que espera que le cuenten "toda la historia" cuando regrese. En su ausencia, Jimmy lucha por escapar de sus ataduras y cae al suelo junto al cuerpo de Howard.

Mientras tanto, Kim conduce hasta la dirección, angustiada por lo que está a punto de hacer. En un semáforo, un coche de policía se detiene junto a ella; baja la ventanilla y considera alertar a los oficiales que están adentro, pero no puede hacerlo. Kim finalmente conduce a un vecindario residencial y encuentra la casa, la residencia de Gus, y de mala gana camina hacia la puerta principal y toca el timbre. Justo cuando levanta el revólver y está a punto de dispararle a la persona que abre la puerta, Mike aparece por detrás y la desarma, obligándola a entrar en la casa.

Acto II
Gus observa a través de los monitores de vigilancia en la residencia Ryman mientras Mike interroga a Kim. Mike se sorprende al saber que Lalo está en su apartamento y ha tomado a Jimmy como rehén, y envía una orden para que Tyrus llegue allí de inmediato. Toma el pasaje subterráneo hasta la residencia Ryman, le dice a Gus que se quede allí con dos de los hombres de Mike y luego recluta a otros dos para que lo acompañen. Mientras tanto, Lalo, escondido en el Ford Taurus alquilado por Jimmy, observa a Tyrus y su contingente salir de la lavandería . Se sube al techo del edificio, evitando por poco ser visto por las cámaras de seguridad, y comienza a manipular un ventilador para colarse dentro.
De vuelta en la residencia Ryman, Gus permanece inquieto. Al observar a Kim a través de los monitores de vigilancia, llama a Víctor , que está de pie en la habitación con Kim, y le pide hablar con ella directamente. Kim le dice a Gus que Lalo originalmente había querido enviar a Jimmy para que lo matara, pero que Jimmy había disuadido a Lalo enviándola a ella a la misión. Gus está perturbado por el hecho de que Jimmy había disuadido a Lalo de su plan original y les dice a los dos hombres que lo custodian que lo sigan a alguna parte.

Acto III
Mike, Tyrus y varios de sus hombres establecieron un perímetro alrededor del complejo de apartamentos de Kim. Después de establecer que el área está despejada, ingresan al apartamento y encuentran a Jimmy todavía atado a la silla. Después de asegurarse de que Kim está a salvo, Jimmy le dice a Mike que Lalo salió del apartamento inmediatamente después que ella. Mike se da cuenta inmediatamente de adónde va Lalo e intenta llamar a Gus.
Mientras tanto, Gus, acompañado de varios otros hombres, entra en la lavandería. Gus ve el ventilador roto, pero reacciona demasiado tarde antes de que aparezca Lalo y dispare a sus guardaespaldas. Sosteniendo a Gus a punta de pistola, y coaccionándolo disparándole al pecho, que está bloqueado por el chaleco antibalas de Gus, Lalo graba un video para Don Eladio en su videocámara. Gus se ve obligado a llevarlo a la excavación secreta debajo de la lavandería. Allí, Gus se dirige al propio Eladio, denunciando enojado al Cartel y prometiendo matar a la familia Salamanca antes de que Héctor muera. Utiliza sus pies para desconectar un cable de alimentación y sumergir la excavación en la oscuridad. Recuperando el arma que había escondido previamente, Gus se involucra en un tiroteo con Lalo hasta que se queda sin balas. Encendiendo las luces de una excavadora, descubre que a Lalo le han disparado en la garganta; Lalo muere con una sonrisa en su rostro. Gus se derrumba, su condición se debilitó tanto por el disparo bloqueado anterior como por haber sido alcanzado durante el tiroteo.


Acto IV
En las primeras horas de la mañana, Lyle conduce hasta Los Pollos Hermanos y abre el restaurante. Recibe una llamada en su teléfono celular de Gus, quien le dice que estará fuera de la ciudad durante la semana y que Lyle será responsable de administrar el restaurante en su ausencia. Sin el conocimiento de Lyle, Gus está siendo tratado por sus heridas de bala en la residencia Ryman con Mike a su lado. Una vez que los dos se quedan solos, Mike reprende a Gus por ir a la lavandería sin informarle, diciendo que las cosas podrían haber sido muy diferentes.
En el apartamento, Jimmy observa al secuaz de Mike, Arthur , vaciar el refrigerador. Kim regresa a casa con Mike; la pareja se abraza entre lágrimas. Mike los sienta y les dice lo que sucederá a continuación: el automóvil de Howard será conducido a varios estados y abandonado junto al océano, presentado como un suicidio; Dado que es probable que el automóvil haya sido visto en el apartamento antes de su desaparición, Jimmy y Kim deben decirle a la policía que apareció en un estupor por las drogas y se fue sin incidentes. Mike les insiste en que deben actuar de manera casual durante el resto del día y pretender que los eventos de la noche anterior no sucedieron. Jimmy ve que meten el cuerpo de Howard en el viejo refrigerador mientras los hombres de Mike llevan uno nuevo al apartamento.

Más tarde, en la excavación, Tyrus usa la excavadora para cavar un gran hoyo mientras se preparan los cuerpos de Lalo y Howard para el entierro. Mike le quita la billetera, el anillo de bodas y los zapatos de Howard, luego mira con simpatía mientras su cuerpo es arrojado al agujero junto al de Lalo. Mike sale de la excavación mientras Tyrus procede a rellenar la tumba doble.

Trivialidades
Estreno de mitad de temporada Póster


Este episodio recibió una proyección anticipada como parte del Festival de Cine de Tribeca el 18 de junio de 2022.
El título se refiere a las instrucciones de Lalo a Jimmy mientras intentaba obligarlo a asesinar a Gus.
Irónicamente, Gus termina matando a Lalo de manera similar, siguiendo las instrucciones de este último de apuntar y disparar hasta que no queden balas.
Así es también como Jesse más tarde asesinaría a Gale , al ser obligado por Walt a hacerlo en " Full Measure ".
La escena de Kim acercándose lentamente a la puerta principal de Gus para asesinar a este último recuerda cuando Walt intentó exactamente lo mismo con Gus en " Treinta y ocho desaires ". En ambos casos, se reproduce música intensa de fondo a medida que cada personaje se acerca a la casa.
Lalo Salamanca es asesinado por Gus durante un tiroteo con el arma que había escondido en el superlaboratorio en " Black and Blue ".
Esto deja a Kim Wexler como el único personaje principal restante actual cuyo destino se desconoce al comienzo de Breaking Bad .
El episodio es el cuarto que no usa el tema tradicional de créditos finales compuesto por Dave Porter , optando por usar otra pieza musical dramática para acompañar el tono sombrío del final, marcando la muerte de otro personaje principal hacia el final del episodio. Los primeros tres episodios en usar este dispositivo fueron " Lantern ", " Rock and Hard Place " y " Plan and Execution " después de las respectivas muertes de Chuck , Nacho y Howard .
Howard y Lalo son enterrados juntos en un agujero oculto por los hombres de Mike sin contemplaciones, de forma similar a como los hombres de Jack enterraron sin contemplaciones a Hank y Gomez en una tumba sin nombre en " Ozymandias ".
Jimmy se derrumba de costado en el suelo (mientras está atado a su silla) llorando de sorpresa y dolor al enfrentarse al cadáver de Howard. Lo hizo de manera similar a como reaccionaron Gus, Walt y Jesse ante sus respectivas pérdidas de Max Arciniega , Hank Schrader y Andrea Cantillo .
Mientras retiene a Jimmy como rehén, Lalo revela el papel de Nacho Varga en el intento de asesinato de Gus en " Algo imperdonable " y señala que Nacho le presentó a Jimmy e insinúa que cree que Jimmy estuvo involucrado. Promete volver más tarde para contar toda la historia.
Esto explica el miedo de Jimmy de que Lalo envíe sicarios tras él en " Better Call Saul ": cree que Lalo está cumpliendo su promesa a pesar de que Mike le asegura que Lalo no volverá.
Cuando Jimmy protesta por su inocencia, es lo mismo que le había dicho a Walter White y Jesse Pinkman en " Better Call Saul " casi palabra por palabra.
Lalo se refiere a Nacho por su nombre real de Ignacio, confundiendo a Jimmy al principio sobre de quién está hablando.

Frases memorables

" (en inglés) Ok. Redoble de tambores, por favor. ¡Ta-da! (en español) Don Eladio , he escuchado algunas historias sobre este lugar . A un grupo de ingenieros alemanes les tomó diez meses construir todo esto. Usaron dos cien libras de alto explosivo. Excavaron 120.000 metros cúbicos de tierra y roca. Y todo... sin molestar a la ropa allí arriba. ¡En medio de una ciudad con un millón de personas! Eso es bastante rudo, ¿verdad? Un momento, Don. Piensa en el laboratorio que podrías poner aquí, Don Eladio. Cuánta metanfetamina podrías hacer... ese era su plan. Cortarte para convertirte en jefe. ¡Y ahora aquí estamos, en este gran agujero! Gustavo pensó que estaba construyendo un imperio , pero todo lo que él mismo construyó fue una tumba " .
―Lalo le graba a Eladio un recorrido virtual por el superlaboratorio
.
" Eladio... chulo grasiento e hinchado. Hablas de honor. Pero no lo tienes. Una manada de perros callejeros peleando por sobras tiene más honor. Chacales. Eso es todo lo que eres! Sin visión. Sin paciencia. Sin pensamiento. Estúpido ¡E impulsivo! Así es como hice todo esto. No podías verlo, ni siquiera podías concebirlo. Y ustedes Salamancas... son la peor alimaña de todos. Dicen que creen en "sangre por sangre". "¡Pero ustedes solo entienden sangre por dinero! ¡Son putas! Entiendo sangre por sangre. ¿Héctor? Sí, lo mantuve con vida. Lo mantuve roto. Lo salvaré hasta el final. Antes de que muera, sabrá que lo enterré ". cada uno de ustedes " .
― Gus expresa sus verdaderos sentimientos sobre Don Eladio y los Salamanca.

Lalo : " Gran charla. ¿Terminaste? "
Gus : " No, todavía no " .
―Intercambio final de Lalo y Gus. [origen]

" Muy bien. Esto es lo que sucederá: en unos días, Howard HamlinEl auto de se encontrará a varios estados de distancia junto al agua. El odómetro habrá rodado hasta el número exacto de millas que tardó en llegar allí. Habrá cocaína en la tapicería. Esa era la historia que estabas preparando para este tipo, ¿sí? Lo llamarán suicidio, con la esperanza de que el cuerpo se lave. Nunca lo hará. En algún momento, te enterarás de ello. Alguien te llama, alguien en el juzgado lo menciona, en el momento en que sucede, llamas a la policía. Su coche estuvo aquí durante horas anoche. Es muy probable que alguien lo haya notado. Eso significa que ustedes son las últimas personas en verlo con vida. Los policías querrán saber de ti. Dile a la policía que lo viste: vino aquí, parecía que tal vez estaba alterado químicamente, no tenía sentido. Luego se fue, eso es todo lo que sabes. Sigues diciendo la mentira que has estado diciendo.
―Mike diciéndoles a Jimmy y Kim qué hacer después de la muerte de Howard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La serie de televisión Breaking Bad.-a

Introducción  Breaking Bad es una serie de televisión dramática estadounidense creada y producida por Vince Gilligan. Breaking Bad...