Titulo del blogger

El teatro.

jueves, 25 de agosto de 2016

Quinto capitulo: «The Bells» (Segunda parte)




You have my word.
If it works, give the order to ring all the bells in King's Landing and open the gates.
That will be our signal that the city has surrendered.
I'll try.
I never thought I'd get to repay the favor.
Remember, ring the bells and open the gates.
Your queen will execute you for this.
If Daenerys can make it to the throne without wading through a river of blood, maybe she'll show mercy to the person who made that possible.
Tens of thousands of innocent lives one not particularly innocent dwarf it seems like a fair trade.
If it weren't for you, I never would've survived my childhood.
[] [SOFTLY] You would have.
You were the only one who didn't treat me like a monster.
You were all I had.
[CRYING] [SNIFFLES] [] [MEN GRUNT] SOLDIER 1: Eyes on the horizon! SOLDIER 2: Load the scorpion! [GRUNTING] SOLDIER 3: Archers, close up! MAN: Come on! SOLDIER 4: Up to the espringal! SOLDIER 5: To the back of it! SOLDIER 6: Archers, line up! [PEOPLE CLAMORING] WOMAN: This way! Come on! SOLDIER 1: Clear the streets now! - WOMAN: No! - In, now.
- And you, come on.
- SOLDIER 2: Inside, now! MAN 1: Quickly.
Yes.
Follow down there.
They're here.
Get to the Red Keep.
FATHER: My son! SOLDIER 1: Get inside! MAN 2: Just ahead of you, I can see it! SOLDIER 1: All right, move it! WOMAN: Come on! SOLDIER 2: Keep moving! SOLDIER 3: Keep going! SOLDIER 2: Keep moving! SOLDIER 3: Quickly! SOLDIER 2: All the way! MAN 1: Come on! MAN 2: Come on! FATHER: Hold your mother's hand! SOLDIER 4: Make way for the Golden Company! SOLDIER 4: Close the gate! If you hear the bells ring, they've surrendered.
Call off your men.
SOLDIER 1: Move along now, lads.
[] SOLDIER 2: That's it.
SOLDIER 3: Go on, move it.
SOLDIER 3: Come on, move, move.
Faster, faster.
Come on, move it.
- Keep going.
- SOLDIER 2: Keep moving.
[PEOPLE CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY] - Move.
- SOLDIER 2: Stay with him.
MAN: Hold on.
WOMAN: Hold my hand.
ELEANOR: Get behind there.
SOLDIER 1: Close the gate! No more through.
- No.
- No.
Mommy.
- Vicky! Please! - No, please, sir! MAN 1: Open the gate! SOLDIER 1: Close the gate! MAN 2: Open it! MAN 3: Open the gate! - SOLDIER 2: Get back.
- Look, try that one.
Go.
Go.
[SOLDIERS GRUNTING] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] SOLDIER 3: The gates are locked now! WOMAN: Open! SOLDIER 3: Get back! WOMAN: Open the gate! Soldier! Soldier! - MAN 4: Please open the gate! - Go back to your homes! Stay back! It's closed! Soldier! SOLDIER 1: Move away! Stop! MAN 5: Let us in! MAN 1: We're not leaving! [] [WIND WHISTLING] Turn! [ROARS] - SOLDIER 1: Turn it around! - Turn it around! Get back! Back! Fire! [ROARS] [YELLS] [] SOLDIER 2: I can see her! Ready! Move! Fire! - Reload! - SOLDIER 3: Reload! Faster! Hurry! [SCREAMING] Fire! [MEN SCREAMING] [EXPLOSION IN DISTANCE] [EXPLOSION IN DISTANCE] [EXPLOSION IN DISTANCE] [HORSES NEIGHING] [EXPLOSIONS APPROACHING] [RUMBLING] [] [GRUNTS] [ROARS] [UNSULLIED YELLING] [SCREAMING] [DOTHRAKI ULULATING] [GRUNTS] [GRUNTS] [MEN GRUNTING AND YELLING] [UNSULLIED ROARING] [GRUNTS] [] [DROGON ROARS] [] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] MAN 1: Go! MAN 2: Run! [DROGON ROARS] QYBURN: Your Grace.
All we need is one good shot.
The scorpions have all been destroyed, Your Grace.
The Iron Fleet hold Blackwater Bay.
Euron killed one of her dragons.
He can kill another.
QYBURN: Your Grace, the Iron Fleet is burning.
The gates have been breached.
The Golden Company-- Our men will fight harder than sellswords ever could.
They will defend their queen to the last man.
- QYBURN: Yes, Your Grace.
- The Red Keep has never fallen.
It won't fall today.
[DROGON ROARS] [] [ALL GRUNTING] MAN 1: No, no, no! [MEN GRUNTING] JON: Move, move! [] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] - [ROARS] - [SCREAMING] MAN: Run.
Run! Come on! [DROGON ROARS] [DROGON ROARS] [ALL SCREAMING] [ROARS] [ROARING] [SWORDS CLANGING] [EXHALES HEAVILY] SOLDIER 1: Ring the bells! SOLDIER 2: Ring the bells! MAN 1: The bells! MAN 2: Ring the bells! WOMAN: Ring the bells! MAN 2: Ring the bloody bells! MAN 3: Ring the bells! WOMAN: Ring the bells! WOMAN: Tell the queen to ring the bells.
MAN 4: Ring the bells! Ring the bell! [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [] WOMAN: This way.
SOLDIER: Ring the bell! MAN 1: Ring the bell! MAN 2: Ring them! [DROGON SNARLING] [BREATHING HEAVILY] WOMAN: Ring the bells! MAN 3: Ring the bells! MAN 4: Ring the bells! MAN 5: Help us! MAN 6: In the name of the-- [DROGON ROARING] MAN 7: Queen! We're surrounded! [] MAN: Ring the bells! MAN 2: Now! Come on! [SNARLING] MAN: Hurry up! WOMAN: Ring the bells! [RINGING] [BELLS RINGING] [SIGHS] [BREATHING HEAVILY] [] [ROARING] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [BREATHING SHAKILY] [SCREAMING] [DROGON ROARING] - [GRUNTS] - [GROANS] [MEN YELLING] [PANTING] No! Get back! Get back! JON: Stay! Stay! [GRUNTING] [SCREAMS] [GRUNTS] [] [SCREAMING] [CRYING] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [SCREAMS] No, no, no, no, no.
Quickly.
Quickly.
Stop! [GRUNTING] [WOMAN SCREAMING] [PANTING] - Get off me! Get off, bitch! - No, get off! Help! Help! No! [SCREAMING] [GASPS] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] [PANTING] Go! Go! [GRUNTS] [WOMAN BAWLING] [WOMAN GRUNTING] [GRUNTS] Find somewhere to hide.
[ROARS] [ROARING] MAN: My God! [PANTING] EURON: The Kingslayer.
[SPITS] JAIME: We need to get the queen out of King's Landing.
EURON: Listen.
That's the sound of a city dying.
It's over.
Well, maybe for you.
[SWORD RINGS] If you kill another king before you die they'll sing about you forever.
You're no king.
Oh, but I am.
And I fucked the queen.
If I win I'll bring your head to Cersei so you can kiss her one last time.
[GRUNTING] [DROGON ROARS] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] [ROARING] [BOTH GRUNTING] [GASPING] [CHOKING] [COUGHING] [EURON ROARS] [] [GROANING] [RUMBLING] Your Grace, it isn't safe here any longer.
The Red Keep is the safest place in the city.
QYBURN: The Unsullied have breached the gates of the Red Keep.
Maegor's Holdfast would be a better place to wait out the storm.
[CRYING SOFTLY] [PANTING] You fought well for a cripple.
[WHEEZING] [GROANS] [BOTH GRUNTING] [BOTH YELL] [YELLS, THEN PANTING] [EURON YELLS] Another king for you.
But I got you! I got you! [PANTING] I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister.
[SIGHS] [RUMBLING] [DROGON ROARS] Go home, girl.
The fire will get her, or one of the Dothraki.
Or maybe that dragon will eat her.
It doesn't matter.
She's dead.
And you'll be dead too if you don't get out of here.
I'm going to kill her.
You think you wanted revenge a long time? I've been after it all my life.
It's all I care about.
And look at me.
Look at me! You wanna be like me? You come with me, you die here.
Sandor.
Thank you.
[RUMBLING] [DROGON ROARING] [MEN GRUNTING] Your Grace.
[SWORD RINGS] [ALL GRUNTING] [GROWLS SOFTLY] Hello, big brother.
Ser Gregor, stay by my side.
Ser Gregor, I command you.
Obey your queen, Ser Gregor.
[GRUNTS] [DROGON ROARING] [BOTH GRUNTING] Yeah, that's you.
That's what you've always been.
[DROGON ROARING] [PANTING] [CERSEI GASPS SOFTLY] [] [SOBS] [CRYING] [SNIFFLES] You're hurt.
It doesn't matter.
You're bleeding.
[BOTH GRUNTING] [ROARING] [GROANING] [PANTING] [] [GRUNTING] [CHUCKLES] [GRUNTING] [GRUNTS] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [ARYA GRUNTS] [PANTING] OWEN: Alanna! Alanna! Have you seen my wife? Have you seen my wife? - Let go.
- Have you seen my wife? [CHILD WAILING] MAN: Out of the way! [ARYA GRUNTS] [DROGON ROARS] [PEOPLE SCREAMING AND WAILING] [] MAN: No! [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [GRUNTS] [GRUNTING] Oh.
[BOTH GRUNTING] NORA: Take my hand.
Take my hand.
Get up.
Get up.
[DROGON ROARING] - NORA: No.
No.
- Wait! Wait! No! [RUMBLING] [GRUNTING] [GROANS] [GAGGING] [GRUNTING] Fucking die! [LAUGHING] [COUGHS] [SCREAMS] [COUGHS] [YELLS] [] [YELLING] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [DROGON ROARING] We need to fall back! Fall back behind the wall! - Fall back! - SOLDIER 1: Fall back! JON: Get out of the city! Fall back! Fall back! - Fall back! - SOLDIER 1: Fall back! [] - [RUMBLING] - [GASPS] [PEOPLE CLAMORING] [COUGHING] [STONE CRACKING] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] [ARYA PANTING] You can't stay here.
You have to keep moving.
We can't go out there.
You have to.
Everyone out there is dead.
If you stay here, you'll die.
Follow me.
Follow me! MAN 1: Come on, quickly.
Come to me.
MAN 2: Lean him up there.
MAN 1: Come on, quickly.
All of you! Run! Run! [WOMAN SCREAMING] GIRL: Mama! Mama! Mama! No.
Mama! Mama! Mama! [DROGON ROARS] Get up.
Get up! [YELLS] [GRUNTS] We have to keep moving.
Take her.
Take her! - Take her.
- Come on! Come on! [SCREAMS] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] [RUMBLING] [PANTING] This way.
[] CERSEI: I want our baby to live.
I want our baby to live.
I want our baby to live.
Don't let me die, Jaime.
Please don't let me die.
It's all right.
- Please don't let me die.
- It's all right.
I don't want to die.
Just look-- Look at me.
- Look at me.
- Not like this.
Not like this.
Not like this.
Look-- Look-- Look me in the eye.
Don't look away.
Don't look-- Look at me! Just look at me.
Nothing else matters.
[CRYING] Nothing else matters.
Only us.
[RUMBLING] [] (TENSE MUSIC PLAYS) (MUSIC INTENSIFIES) (PEOPLE CLAMORING) (CHEERING) (MUSIC STOPS) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La serie de televisión Breaking Bad.-a

Introducción  Breaking Bad es una serie de televisión dramática estadounidense creada y producida por Vince Gilligan. Breaking Bad...